Plug and Play Tech Center Vacancies in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia – Nail Technician
Website Plug and Play Tech Center
Are you looking for a Job at Plug and Play Tech Center in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Nail Technician to join our team at Banyan Tree Al Ula Spa Team.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What Will You Be Doing
- Give nail care services. Nail technicians take care of hands and feet by cutting and shaping nails, maintaining nail beds, giving massages, and applying nail polish, acrylics or other nail art.
- Keep tools clean. It’s important for nail technicians to sterilize their equipment and keep a sanitized station so they don’t spread infections.
- Promote new products. Spas and salons may offer new packages or services that nail technicians encourage their clients to try.
Your Experience And Skills Include
- High school diploma
- Sound knowledge of current nail styles and trends.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Plug and Play Tech Center
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.