Website Ballymaguire Foods
This Job Listing is about Ballymaguire Foods in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland 2022
The Production & Materials Administrator will plan, schedule, monitor and assist the coordination of the flow of products through the complete production process. This will require the provision of timely planning & scheduling of customer orders to the Production Departments to maximize efficiency and achieve targeted customer service levels. Collaboration with the Purchasing Team to ensure materials accuracy & delivery availability to meet the production schedule while maintaining inventory target levels is an essential component of the role.
- Continuous review of forecasted sales demand to determine customer requirements.
- Continuous balancing of materials supply and stock levels to optimise customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Completion of status reports to monitor production progress and ensure customer orders are meeting the targeted completion times, customer demand changes and materials availability.
- Assisting coordination of delivery of materials to meet the production schedule.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures & practices to determine appropriate action.
- Liaise with Sales Team of any schedule impacts to customers.
- Utilize ERP/MRP and Excel based systems to support tracking and reporting on orders.
- Ensure materials & consumables are ordered for relevant production areas on time, in full and in accordance with the requirements of planned production
- Support new product development introduction, with effective demand and supply planning.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with colleagues across all departments to improve the flow of communication and understanding within the business. This involves liaison with all relevant personnel in planning, production, customer services, sales, and warehousing.
The role requires candidates who have the following mix of skills and experiences.
- Production & Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture of goods.
- Strong computer skills particularly in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to liaise with varying management at all levels, both internal and external.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Well organised
- Willing to undertake personal development training.
- 1 years previous experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment preferably Food.
- Excellent English
- Knowledge of Polish would be an advantage
- 3rd level education or equivalent certificates/work experience
- Food processing knowledge.
Company: Ballymaguire Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Application Deadline: N/A