PIPECARE Group careers in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – Production Manager
Website PIPECARE Group
Are you looking for a Job at PIPECARE Group in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
The Production Manager is a key role in TM/Production chain leading and managing the Mechanical Fabrication, Electronics Assembly, PU Fabrication, Assembly and Testing and Supply Chain teams with the objectives of improving quality, cost and delivery performance. S/he has to ensure that all Logistics Centers all over the world maintain and follow corporate standards and operational procedures.
Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities
- Review and approve the equipment requests/PIDs from Operations.
- Review and approve the tool preparation plan and all the changes related to it. Maintain ILI tool fleet in current build state.
- Ensures proper allocation of resources to each tool preparation project based on agreed schedules.
- Ensure all technical requirements are covered during the planning and preparation phases.
- Follow up and direct Ops Asset, Production, Supply Chain managers and Ops Asset representatives.
- Control quality of tool preparation project deliverables with supporting managers and quality control representatives.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate execution of Operations project plan with the support of the Managers.
- Ensure production, asset, Supply Chain costs are not exceeding the planned budget for pre-planned and agreed scope of work.
- Ensure on time tool delivery.
- Implement tool standardization and upgrade project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain (MBA is preferred) and/or equivalent industrial experience.
- Ideally, you will have a working knowledge of engineering challenges in the pipeline environment and will have worked on projects covering Pipeline Inspection, Integrity, Pigging, Cleaning, Freezing, Hydro-testing. Knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices, machines, tools.
- Fluent in English written and oral.
- Experience of managing a large, motivated team and over-seeing the operations.
Solid IT & Computing Skills, Microsoft Office Is Essential.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: PIPECARE Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.