Website Pilot Company
Are you looking for a Job at Pilot Company in Ehrenberg, AZ
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with over 28,000 team members. As an industry-leading travel hub network, we have more than 950 retail and supply outlets in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a leading fuel supplier, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation’s busiest docks. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with experience in the supply chain and operations of retail, logistics and transportation, digital technology and innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Established in 1958, we pride ourselves on being family owned and consider our team members part of the family. Our founding values, people-centered culture, and commitment to giving remain true to us today. Whether it’s serving guests, another team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to supplying people and getting North America moving.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North American drivers on the go, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMartand Xpress Fuel.
- Provide guests with fast, friendly and clean service
- Maintain inventory
- Use cash registers
- Maintain the general appearance and cleanliness of the restaurant
- Provide excellent service to guests
At Pilot Flying J, we refuel more than tanks: we refuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s trip better. As the largest travel hub network and leading fuel supplier, being part of the Pilot Flying J family means you are essential to keeping North American drivers on the go.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and services that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growing company, we are always looking for more amazing people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we will provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next professional step will be with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Flying J.
Salary Range: $ 12.15 up to $ 18.450000 Qualifications
- Incredible guest service skills and ability to maintain a guest-centric culture
- Capabilitiesto complete accurate sales transactions
- Ability to manage and prepare food safely
- Ability to maintain Wendy’s processes and policies
- Ability to use computers , telephones and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with flexible hours of nights, days, weekends and holidays
- Weekly salary
- Free meals and drinks every day
- Health plans of $ 10 per week
- Paid Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Career Development
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Wealth paid leave
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible hours
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Company: Pilot Company
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Ehrenberg, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com