Website Chip Mong Group
This Job Listing is about Chip Mong Group in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2022
Calling for all helicopter pilots!
Strive to provide Safe, Secure, Efficient and Flexible travel to all customers with a great attitude. Safety, Customer Service, and Operational Excellence will be the driving force behind all Corporate Aviation endeavours. Bell 505/429 Captain responsible for safe and efficient transport of VIP flight operations. You will have the responsibility of making sound aviation decisions that facilitate our customers flight purposes.
What you will do:
- Performs the Line Pilot role in both B505/429, as well as other tasks as assigned, to support the Chip Mong group flight operations.
- Ensure compliance with SSCA and other regulations in all Flight Operations assignments.
- Completes pre-flight planning, preparation, and necessary paperwork.
- Coordinate results of flight with appropriate Quality Assurance, Flight Line and Flight Operations personnel.
- Conforms to normal, abnormal, and emergency operations.
- Communicates effectively to the crew members regarding flight activities.
- Maintains a professional manner with all customers and Chip Mong employees.
- Promotes and supports our Safety Programs
- Selecting safe and efficient flight routes
- Determining risks that may occur
- Keeping accurate records for compliance purposes
- Embraces and demonstrates promotional behaviours consistent with our organizational values and policies.
- Works as part of a team while on duty.
What you should have:
- Diploma or Equivalent are required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in Helicopter Operations
- SSCA/ICAO Commercial/Instrument Rotorcraft-Helicopter Required, ATP preferred
- ICAO Class 1 Medical required.
- ICAO ELP 4 (English Language Proficiency)
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Minimum of 1500 hours R/W time PIC required
- Minimum 1000 R/W Turbine hours required
- Minimum 500 hours cross-country required
- Must be able to qualify as PIC in The Bell 505, currently required
- Must be able to qualify as PIC in the Bell 429 Helicopter, currently required
- Multi-engine experience preferred
- Formal CRM/MCC training preferred
- Demonstrate time management skills and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills with a focus on development and coaching
- The ability and willing to work in a standalone operation
Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Company: Chip Mong Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Application Deadline: N/A