Website Pie Insurance
Are you looking for a Job at Pie Insurance in United States
Pie Insurance Raises an Additional $ 118 Million in Funding
forPie Insurance Named One of Colorado’s Top Companies in 2020
forPie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
forCheck out our great reviews from current and former employees on Glassdoor
forPie raises an additional $ 127 million in funding
forPie Insurance is an insurtech company that deals with major issues. At Pie, we work with small businesses that use technology and innovation to improve the way they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So at the core of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our customers, it doesn’t serve us either. forforToday, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you are expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have reliable, high-speed Internet access. forforWe will consider this feature for ongoing remote work within the United States once our offices reopen with up to 20% trips to Denver or DC. forfor How you will do it
for As an inside sales representative, you will be responsible for growing our direct customer channel while working with small business owners to support them.what do you need. Our sales team is flexible and adaptable as we meet challenges and resolve them quickly in service of our amazing mission! forfor Establish relationships and sales with direct customers
- You will call leads from our lead database, set appointments, and maintain our lead and prospect systems.
- You will receive incoming calls (and some outgoing) from warm leads, prospects who want to talk to us (no cold calls).
- Further qualify prospects through a series of questions to understand their business needs. forfor
Sales and closing policy
- Partner with the underwriting team to ensure the policy can be written.
- Present the policy and close the deal. forfor
The right material
- 1 year of inside sales experience (business insurance sales required), ideally in a high volume transactional environment.
- Ability to move quickly from task to task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are essential in this position
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Advantages of Standing
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO
- Paid Sick Leave
- Future Focused 401k Match
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they are tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly cultural award.
- Generous parental leave
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie. That includes our bidding process. When we identify the talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present a fair and fair offer. We analyze your knowledge, skills, and experience along with your compensation expectations and align it with our company’s capital processes to determine our offering ranges. forfor We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes the following:for Compensation range for the position: $ 21.00 – $ 25.00 per hour with OTE of $ 75,000
for Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic. forfor Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Click here, here and here for more information. forfor ”
Company: Pie Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.