Are you looking for a Job at Petco in Queen Creek, AZ
Come work in a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the world’s most exciting missions! forfor What will you do?
- Provide optimal services for the guest experience.
- Assist guests in the proper selection of merchandise according to their identified needs.
- Show a high level of interest in the welfare, health and proper handling of all animals.
- Perform cashier tasks.
- Perform related tasks to help the store reach its assigned sales goal.
- Make sure the merchandise is properly stored and valued.
- Comply with established operating guidelines and store policies and procedures.
- Evaluate guest inquiries and, as needed, address the guest experience. Leader and/or Leader on duty. for
for The holder must be able to consistently perform all of the following obligations and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. for
- Ensures the health and well-being of live animals by providing the correct care in accordance with established Petco standards, policies and procedures, including the completion of hourly animal health and welfare check cards.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on the interests of the company.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to allPetco guests by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest merchandise and by effectively employing suggestive sales techniques to increase individual sales.
- Demonstrates knowledge in nutrition, subscription to Pals Rewards membership, welcome to the family, and effective suggestive sales techniques to increase sales.
- Ensures an exceptional guest experience for all omnichannel initiatives, including but not limited to Instacart, Extended Aisle and Repeat Delivery.
- Performs all aspects of the point of sale service, eg. Eg cash sales, credit and check sales, returns and exchanges. Balance the daily cash register as needed.
- Helps to store and deal with merchandise in accordance with established standards.
- Complete cash register transactions as well as take-out service consisting of merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds per trip, but not exceeding 50 pounds.
- Adheres to loss prevention policies.
- Assists in loading, unloading, and storing merchandise in accordance with established procedures, in order to ensure the store is well-stocked and inventory counts are accurate.
- Ensures that animals, birds, reptiles, and fish in the store receive the highest quality care, maintained in clean, safe, and protected habits, and that all reasonable and required measures are taken to maintain your good health.
- Alert store leaders immediately if any animal, reptile, bird or fish needs attentionmedical or other special care.
- Performs routine cleaning tasks as needed to keep the profession in the image and appearance of the store, including sweeping/mopping floors, dusting, washing windows, tackling merchandise on shelves , bathroom maintenance, etc.
- Assists store leadership in store opening/closing as needed, to include accurate completion of required documentation.
- Participates in the completion of the quarterly and annual physical inventory account.
- Adheres to and promotes established safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean, safe and healthy environment for store members, guests and animals.
- Performs special projects as assigned. for
for None. forfor Work environment
for Most work tasks are performed indoors, although receiving merchandise, transporting merchandise, or balancing stock will require a brief exit from the store. This position requires squatting, kneeling, moving goods, and standing for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and pull 2000 pounds using material handling equipment. Improper use of safety equipment and/or failure to follow proper lifting techniques can pose a risk of injury to customers, pets, and store personnel. Follow all safety precautions and procedures. forforPetco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.