Website Life at Wow AI
This Job Listing is about Life at Wow AI in Hanoi Capital Region 2022
1. About Wow AI, Inc:
A trusted partner that provides high-quality data solutions for AI training at a large scale. Wow AI, Inc. is incorporated in the USA. Wow AI provides clients with AI/ML training data solutions by handling crowdsourcing projects that need hundreds to thousands of freelancers/ agents to work on such as transcription, annotation, recording, etc. These projects are to provide data for training AI/ML.
Our mission is to focus on delivering the highest quality of AI training data for a better AI algorithm, with a vision to become an all-in-one platform for all AI data services at a global scale. In order to bring value as a close-knit and trustworthy collection of global crowds Tech-driven mindsets. Visit our website for more information.
2. Job type:
- Full time.
- Flexible working hours, your working hours will be divided into 6 days per week. you will have a weekly day off every Sunday.
- Remote working environment.
- Willing to work with a Startup mindset.
3. Location: Work from anywhere
4. Reporting line: CEO of Wow AI, Inc.
5. Your responsibilities:
The Personal Assistant to CEO would be a confident and polished individual who will bring a professional to the job, with a strong communication style. She/he should be able to interact positively with a wide range of senior executives, as well as with Board members and other key partners.
- Administrative work.
- Communicates with staff or Board of Directors on the CEO’s behalf as requested.
- Be the connection between the CEO and other departments.
- Support the CEO in some meetings and paperwork.
- Support the CEO & other departments in completing the projects/campaign, other various research tasks related to product experiments, and analysts if assigned.
- Other tasks assigned by the CEO, not limited to compliance.
- This position does not require the Assistant to meet clients in person, and no drink needed.
- Business trips abroad with the CEO may be required.
a. Must have:
- Previous experience working as a CEO Assistant or Personal Assistant is a plus.
- Highly advanced level in Business English in all 4 skills relevant to IELTS 7.0 or above.
- Second language knowledge (intermediate level or above) is a plus.
- Proficiency level in Microsoft Office, G-Suite. A tech-savvy person who can adapt to new software well.
- Attend to detail and careful person.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined skills to do well adapt to a remote environment of different cultures (our staff, clients, vendors, and workers are from anywhere in the world, you should have a broad knowledge of people from different cultures).
- Hard-working and can-do attitude.
- Welcome talents born between 1996 and 1991.
- Preferably female candidates from Vietnam
b. Nice to have
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented start-up environment.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- An interest in having an engagement with global teams and partners.
- Experience working as an administrator or personal assistant in a cryptocurrency, blockchain, or technology company is a strong advantage.
a. Compensation: Base salary: Negotiable
- Work-from-home allowance: 50 USD/month. Applied after the probation.
- Insurance support: 100 USD/month. Applied after the probation.
- In addition, the CEO may have a hot reward policy for performance recognition if the Assistant has a great effort at work and performs well at any time.
c. Bonuses and gifts:
- Birthday gift.
- Holiday gifts.
- Year-end party.
- Company anniversary party.
- Performance bonus at the end of the year (cash).
- All-hands Company Trip each year.
- Public holidays. Take time off and spend it with your family during your country’s public nationalegional/state holidays.
- Annual leave: 12 days/year and to be pro-rata rated for the actual monthly working period for full-time staff. Applied after the probation.
- Sick leave with pay: maximum 6 days/year, on top of the 12-day annual leave credit, for full-time staff. Applied after the probation.
- Period leave: 1 day each month for female employees.
- Personal leave policy for special cases.
e. Training and recognition
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) can be applied after a (1) year working contribution, depending on the Company’s business results and the individual’s performance.
- Salary review after 6 months or 1 year working at the company.
- Performance recognition and promotion opportunities for consistently good performance.
- Direct training from the CEO.
- Free Business English classes every week with a native teacher.
- Other internal training programs.
f. Working environment
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours, divide your working time within a day and week to work then enjoy your work-life balance style.
- Startup working environment with young and talented people across the globe.
- The opportunity to meet and work with global professionals around the world to expand your network.
g. Others: The opportunity to go on a business trip abroad with the CEO.
8. Application process:
- Resume screening
- Culture interview with the TA Specialist
- Interview with the CEO
- Reference Check (if needed)
- Offer discussion
- Contract Signing
Company: Life at Wow AI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hanoi Capital Region
Application Deadline: N/A