This Job Listing is about NatWest Group in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
<!--> Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Personal Assistant
What you'll do
As a Personal Assistant, you’ll be providing essential high-quality support to three of our business leaders. This will include providing information, coordinating activities and communications, effectively interacting with key stakeholders and accurately completing a variety of administrative tasks.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- If you have great organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, this role could suit your skill set
- You'll provide crucial administrative and organisational support to a business leader
- Through engagement with other senior leaders, you’ll be well placed to build your professional network and open yourself up to future career opportunities
- We’re offering this role for a period of six months and a salary from £26,010 to £31,500 , depending on location
The skills you'll need
With a background in administration, leadership support or business management, you’ll be comfortable handling a range of administrative tasks like managing diaries, responding to emails, organising meetings, and generally making sure that the people you’re supporting remain organised, prepared and equipped to focus on their strategic and operational responsibilities.
You’ll also bring great working habits too, like being organised, thorough and painstaking in your work, creative and collaborative in your approach to problem solving, and comfortable using your judgment and initiative to form opinions, make decisions and establish priorities.
And you’ll bring this all together with:
- Managing diaries and inboxes, making sure that all emails are actioned
- Organising and monitoring paper and electronic filing systems
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Screening telephone calls on behalf of the business leader
- Processing expenses and invoices
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Apply for this job-->
- An awareness of our customer business, its purpose, and how it interacts with the rest of our organisation
- Your ability to judge the relevance and importance of information, identify the key messages being communicated, and ask for more clarity when it’s needed
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills, demonstrating transparency and fairness to build trust and credibility
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Company: NatWest Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A