Website Liftoff Mobile
This Job Listing is about Liftoff Mobile in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
Liftoff is the leading growth acceleration platform for the mobile industry, helping advertisers, publishers and game developers scale revenue growth with solutions to market and monetize mobile apps.
With a suite of solutions including Vungle, JetFuel and GameRefinery, Liftoff supports over 6,600 mobile businesses across 74 countries, including gaming, social, finance, ecommerce, entertainment and more. Liftoff is proud to be a long-term partner to leading advertisers and app publishers since 2012. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, Liftoff has a growing global presence with offices around the world.
We are looking for a Performance Operations Manager to help manage increasing operational demands related to mobile marketing campaigns for a growing portfolio of customers. As a member of the Performance Operations team, you will have a huge impact on our business and the success of our clients.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Lead strategic, cross-functional projects across technical and non-technical teams
- Collaborate with technical teams to drive significant changes in our product
- Critically assess team processes, develop best practices, and own process improvements
- Represent the team as a lead point of contact in a key cross-functional area, collaborating with RevEx and Product stakeholders
- Serve as an internal point of contact to respond to unique, complex, time-sensitive issues
- Become an expert in our platform and work closely with Customer Success Managers to formulate campaign optimization strategy to meet clients’ needs
- Identify and analyze performance trends and potential issues
- Design and manage internal processes, documentation, and trainings
Our ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years campaign optimization, BI or analytical experience in adtech
- Performance-focused optimization experience
- The ability to draw insights from data
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams
- A strategic and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for product and process improvement
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience working with proprietary toolsets and dashboards
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Advanced Excel experience
Liftoff is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. Liftoff is further committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of sex, gender (including sexual harassment, gender harassment, and harassment due to pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender nonconformity, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition(s), genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status, family care status, requesting or taking pregnancy, parental or disability leave, requesting an accommodation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. All such discrimination and harassment is unlawful and will not be tolerated. Liftoff maintains a continued commitment to equal employment opportunity and expects the full cooperation of all personnel.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Liftoff does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or Recruiting Team. All candidates must be submitted via our Applicant Tracking System by approved Liftoff vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Recruiting Team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Liftoff Recruiting Team and such a candidate was submitted to the Liftoff Recruiting Team via our Applicant Tracking System.
Company: Liftoff Mobile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A