Website Performance Foodservice
Are you looking for a Job at Performance Foodservice in Phoenix, AZ
An order picker will select crates and other containers of food and non-food products to fulfill customer orders from storage systems to multilevel shelving. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock rest area with an electric pallet truck/forklift, wrapped, labeled and prepared for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring that all quality standards are respected while maintaining efficient product flow through the production process. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs all assigned duties to best serve the company.
Incentive at $ 18.75/hour
- Quarterly Security Bonus Opportunities
- Sunday start 1:30 pm/Monday to Thursday 2:30 pm start/Friday 2:00 pm start (scheduled days may vary)
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- Follow all preferred working methods, security policies and procedures according to company guidelines. Ensure the work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or actions immediately.
- Review the work schedule and obtain the supplies needed to perform the work and prepare for operations. Carry out a safety check on the pallet truck/forklift to be used and make sure that all other safety devices are functioning correctly.Wear all personal protective equipment and safety devices required.
- Meet the productivity and accuracy standards required by location and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet trucks and operate along Assigned multilevel shelving and locate products based on order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on the pallet from the pick slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as directed.
- Carries the completed palletized customer order to the dock area of the shipping dock. Pallet wrapping may be required for bodywork.
- Remove batteries that require recharging, replace with charged batteries or connect charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist. At the end of the shift, secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
The benefits of high performance food service include
- Health Benefits Day 1!
- Company Paired with 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance
- Purchase Benefits
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities & More!
Click here to preview the job
Must be able to work on scheduled/assigned hours and must be able to work overtime for the position. Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly during the shift. Able to lift,stacking and/or pulling products off the shelves, as well as stocking products, from various heights weighing between 10-35lbs and generally up to around 60-90lbs, depending on the location, during the shift. Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry. Pass the post-offer drug test and criminal background check. ”
Company: Performance Foodservice
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.