Website Performance Foodservice
Are you looking for a Job at Performance Foodservice in Little Rock, AR
The position of the building maintenance worker will perform the following duties:
- Assistance in proper maintenance and preventive maintenance of all buildings, materials and systems at the designated distribution facility/building.
- Checks the emergency generator.
- Records data from main electrical panels.
- Inspects various equipment and areas of the building, including but not limited to air compressors, roof and roof mounted equipment and irrigation systems; records inspection data.
- Check irrigation system water flow, tamper switches and irrigation system alarms.
- Check fire pump and alarm .
- Inspect all equipment and repair or replace if necessary to avoid downtime.
- Inspect, lubricate and clean condensers and evaporators.
- Perform inspections yearly on refrigeration compressors, including oil and filter change, compressor disassembly for internal inspection and aligning mechanical couplings.
- Inspect and lubricate freezer and refrigerator doors and perform necessary repairs; maintain inventory of repair parts.
- Designs and builds carpentry items required by other departments.
High school diploma or equivalent
1 year of work experience in the facility maintenance role or related field ”
Company: Performance Foodservice
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org