Are you looking for a Job at PepsiCo in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Auto req ID: 253333BR
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we’re working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As a specification writer, the role will lead in ensuring that the necessary criteria and requirements in building the specification of an ingredient are met. This role will drive the legacy specification update and provide support to PepsiCo Product Developers on new ingredient specification development to ensure they comply with the standards and requirements.
- Understand the PepsiCo Global Ingredient Standard and Supplier Standard, and become proficient in the PepsiCo Quality Program (PQP) and IT Applications associated.
- Conduct gap analysis of legacy specifications against PepsiCo Global Ingredient Standards. Drive gap closure with/through function team members.
- Work with and provide guidance to supplier in completing the requirements of the specification through the completion of relevant tools i.e. Pre-Qualification Questionnaire(PQQ) ,in the following key areas:
- Ingredient Composition
- All Chemical, physical and other parameter requirement.
- Claims/Compliance related with QA/FS
- Food safety Requirements
- Test method and limit of for FS and Performance parameters
- Ingredient Micro sensitive assessment.
- Other Spec General information
- Validate correct migration of data to the Global Ingredient Specification system, includes review of the information and supporting documents/evidences collected from the supplier.
- Work with Operation QC and Functional approver to review and align the specification changes. Communicate with vendors for acceptance on specification change as needed.
- Work with Functional Approvers (Regulatory, Quality, Food Safety, Product Development, Analytical and Micro), and facilitate engagement with the relevant stakeholders like GP, SQA and QC for enrichment of specifications as per Global business workflows.
- Work with region Legacy Specification Hub lead on Data Cleansing, submission of information to Business Information Systems (BIS)/Data Systems Administration (DSA) as may be required for the systems.
- Update the status of data for Legacy Specification Upgrade (LSU) and new specification and lead the review on monthly basis to meet the targets.
System associated activities:
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of systems related to creation of specifications (e.g. Product Vision) as may be required. Report gaps, roadblocks or findings and support on finding solutions and help facilitate closure with IT SMEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Food Safety, Food Technology, Food Science and Microbiology, or adjacent subjects. MS is desired.
- 2-3 years of experience on Regulatory, QA/QC, Food Analytical experience or other Food related FMCG in a technical role. 1-2 years of which on Product Development or Specification Writing.
- Well-versed on Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal (i.e. presentation, conference calls) and written (i.e. reports, e-mails) in English.
- Confident and able to speak or present to senior leaders when needed.
- Learning agility, self-motivation and desire for continuous self-improvement.
- Team player and works well with cross-functional, cross-regional and cross-cultural teams.
- Can work independently and has initiative for problem solving.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Temporary
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com