Are you looking for a Job at PepsiCo in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Auto req ID: 254564BR
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
To maintain and develop the site’s SCADA, PLC, INVERTERS, MES Systems, NETWORKS and advanced control systems. To drive initiatives in improving plant’s control systems and provide technical leadership for the technician groups. Measuring and control processes in a supporting role to the troubleshooting service.
Resolving of complex problems/failures in PLC or computer-controlled installations (control systems), in such a manner that their proper operation is ensured, production processes can be resumed in a safe manner and down times are kept to a minimum across all the areas of Riyadh plant including Utilities, Process, Packaging, Robotics Palletizing and Automated Warehouse.
Designing or modifying of control systems by performing system analyses, studying of problem definitions, formulating of definitions, flow charts and test programmes/procedures, taking into consideration prescribed standards and security frameworks.
Lead the maintenance in Riyadh Plant to follow the implementation of Preventive maintenance in addition to all other assigned tasks and ensure they all are executed in safe, good and cost-effective manner by Automated Packaging & FGWH Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain the site PLC and SCADA systems, ensuring targets for availability and data integrity are met, and compliance to business standards and audits is maintained.
- Manage and implement support contracts and system upgrades to maintain the value and concurrence of the systems.
- Implement and manage structured specification systems and change control procedures to enforce standard software, hardware, and network implementations such that reliable, consistent information is delivered to the business.
- Set standards and service levels for the maintenance and availability of control and information systems.
- Identify opportunities for improved efficiency through the use of control and information systems.
- Translate opportunities into specific project deliverables, aligning internal and external technical resources to the priorities and resource requirements.
- Assess and measure the impact and benefits realization of local projects. Work with all facilities to manage compute asset inventories.
- Build capability into the site structures to support the control and information systems. Provide technical leadership for the control specialists in role at site level.
- Support the teams on technical breakdowns. Collecting of information, analysing of (control) issues, locating of complex failures and failure causes.
- Assessing the nature and size of problems in consultation with Work Planning, establishing whether repairs can be performed by in-house or third parties.
- Submitting of proposals aimed at improving existing control systems or the expansion of process management systems. Testing and adjusting of modified and new installations.
- Deploy Control & Information Systems audits in Riyadh Plant and establish an action plan to improve automation management. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency through control and information system.
- Support DVC/MES projects implementation in the site. Develop and manage applications for PepsiCo’s Digitized Value Chain (DVC) initiatives.
- Facilitate monthly and quarter reviews to Site Leadership teams.
- Act as a change manager/coordinator with all system integrators and 3rd parties.
- Serve as first level approver for all changes.
- Act as escalation point for concerns and issues related to OT cybersecurity. Identify and assist with OT cybersecurity training. Participate in all cybersecurity review and design meetings.
- Facilitate the scheduling of Microsoft Patching and compute asset re-boots. Confirm compute asset and application compatibility to AV and MS Patching
- The overall management of Quality, Costs, Service and People with the aid of technicians across all shifts to maintain & Achieving the Line availability & Equipment readiness.
- Maintain an effective and efficient preventative maintenance program capable of maintaining regular operations.
- Conduct maintenance and safety training including preventive maintenance procedures and future safety trends.
- Ensured employees performed assigned maintenance work in accordance with instructions of the work order or contained in applicable equipment maintenance manual.
- Plan, coordinate, perform and supervise all static equipment maintenance.
- Maintain and implement Food Safety & AIB standards.
- Identify Productivity opportunities, support initiatives and encourage his team to improve production processes in conjunction with production personnel to improve quality, productivity, enhance safety or drive down costs.
- Ensure that spending is in line with the department budget and direct manager directions.
- Daily reporting of all shift activities.
- Ensure all requirements of the safety policies are adhered too. To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the EHS Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance with the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS & Electrical standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and EHS targets are achieved.
- Key job roles both internally and externally that the jobholder interacts with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Co-ordinate with OEM suppliers on the spare parts / equipment version up-gradation
- Local & External spare parts/services contract management & controls on spares inventory
- Supervise and review of PeMM (PepsiCo Maintenance Methodology) improvement plan for the year, ensuring all key actions are cascaded down into the Engineering Support team’s objectives.
- Part of the site management team, you’ll have strong team and interpersonal leadership skills, linking in with key stakeholders to ensure information is cascaded effectively.
- Drive “Live” plant issues through the systems and through the team.
- Work with the Production team and RM/FG group to leverage release of resource for effective completion of maintenance, ensuring that effective maintenance plans are in place to deliver the required KPI’S for their areas.
- Through the Reliability Engineer, Support Maintenance KPI’s and ensure there are plans in place to deliver the required targets on all these measures.
- Continuous Improvement culture and Failure Analysis agenda for the site. Drive Engineers to analyse SAP-PM data to develop actions plans to permanently solve problems by addressing the root cause (RCA) and major incident report (MIR)
- Attend the Maintenance forum meetings to share Maintenance KPI’s & Best Practice, Challenges and achievements.
- Maintenance improvement opportunities identified with clear action plan to improve the ‘value’ of maintenance activities. These may fall into the categories of design, operational practises or improvement of the PM system.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma with well experienced; Technology Major in Electrical/Instrumentation/Automation engineering.
- LT & MCC, Feeder panels & Control panels working background.
- Equipment Troubleshooting hands on experience in Electro/Mechanical.
- AutoCAD Drawing reading & writing skill.
- To develop and deploy Automation Tools in order to drive productivity and improve lines efficiencies (Throughput loss real time, Delta-T, Real run time, Downtime time, Energy saving initiatives, etc.)
- To support key global automation initiatives and project deployments in Riyadh: MES Process, MES Packaging, Waste Tracking, WWTP DVC ..etc.
- Responsible for executing the Cyber security program & Patches for Riyadh site & will engage with IT resources across Manufacturing site points of contacts from Engineering, IT and various 3rd parties to deliver cybersecurity capabilities in the OT terminal of manufacturing facilities.
- Food & EHS safety standards awareness.
- People carrier monitoring & development.
- Maintenance Planning & execution system.
- Spare parts Inventory management.
- Project management.
- Focus on learning Critical & Cross functional experience.
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org