Website Minor Hotels
This Job Listing is about Minor Hotels in Fares, Baa, Maldives 2022
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator, and investor with a portfolio of more than 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travelers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott, and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, and South America.
Avani Hotels & Resorts is a vibrant upscale brand offering relaxed comfort and contemporary style. Avani was launched in response to an increasingly influential group of discerning travelers who appreciate stylish design and excellent service, but also demand great value. Avani hotels are designed for the way we travel now. And we think it’s all about balance. Balance between coolness and kindness, between design and function, and between service and privacy.
Avani+ is an uplifted extension of the Avani brand with Avani+ Fares being one of few within the brand and is the first such branded resort in the Maldives The resort will have 200 keys and multiple F&B outlets as well as Spa, Recreation Diving and Water Sports Facilities Avani teams pride themselves as Open-minded, Upbeat and Genuine.
- To assist in all activities concerning team members, employment contract administration, performance management, medical insurance, and administration.
- To assist in all activities concerning the planning and delivery of Payroll including all the requirements of the audits to be managed and complied upon.
- To implement P&C operational policies and processes, ensuring that these are adhered to and continually updated.
- To coordinate the communication with all departments
- To implement corporate policies and procedures on compensation and benefits, including approved incentive schemes on a regular basis to be rolled out.
- Assist in the communication of key messages to all team members. Promote team members’ communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from team members.
- To be in charge of arranging monthly birthday gather, celebrations, and CSR activities.
- To assist the P&C team in purchasing and reimbursement.
- Understanding of HR policies and processes.
- Good understanding of Maldives labor law.
- Familiar with Immigration processes
- Aptitude to learn and become an expert in Fusion as our P&C system
- Strong in written and spoken English
- Organized, self-disciplined, focused, accurate.
- Act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure
Company: Minor Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fares, Baa, Maldives
Application Deadline: N/A