Are you looking for a Job at Pearson in India
About the work
- Set up and manage the complete Global Editions reprint process and schedules that include:
- Coordinate with Core International Production to initiate patch process in reprint alert
- Coordinating with P&DS rights and permissions to identify registered original US ISBN fixes (key DEI fixes are a high priority task)
- Coordinating with strategy global editions content to sync US original and GE exclusive content fixes
- Coordinate full service provider groups with reprint fixes to apply all fixes as confirmed by GE CS
- Run and coordinate final quality check on files updated with GE CS
- Coordinate all associated digital product fixes – e-book, eText, Revel, enhanced e-books, ePubs
- Confirm reprint Complete archiving of all revised file formats
- Identify gaps in regional forecasting evidenced by irregular and unplanned reprint requests
- Budget analysis and maintenance allocation, comparison and accounting for actual payments made in three geographies – UK, US, India – and mapping to estimated budgets
- Ensuring all digital access cards are published on time to meet global market expectations: requesting ISBNs , make sure the SMS is configured by sending and reviewing templates and trackingprint and shipping schedules.
- Creation and maintenance of trackers for the publication of MyLab and Mastering courses in the Global Edition.
- Contact the Publishing Administration team to ensure Global Edition records are kept up to date with publishing schedules
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees provide our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone reach their potential through learning. We do this by providing high-quality digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people develop their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearlonplc.com.
Work: PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Organization: Global Product
Request ID: 471
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: India
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org