Payroll Administrator in Unique Personnel 2022 at Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Website Unique Personnel
This Job Listing is about Unique Personnel in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
- Full function of weekly and weekly/monthly payroll.
- Ensure that payment for wages are accurate and paid on time.
- Execution and monitoring of administration tasks for compliance to company policies and legislation.
- Administer workflow of team members to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and processing timesheets on time and attendance system and manual clocking.
- Reconciliation and accounting for all deductions/allowances reports to payroll posting report.
- Liaise with third party vendors regarding billing and discrepancies.
- Check if payroll expenditure is allocated and analysed in accordance with agreed organisational specification.
- Correct calculation of payments of any agreed incremental increases to statutory requirements and company policies.
- Provide training and support to users of the time and attendance system
- Assist to submit an annual and bi-annual return to SA Revenue Service and issue Tax certificates.
- Maintain effective payroll reports periodically.
- Assist HR with information requirements.
- Assist company management and personnel regarding payroll related issues.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adequately enforced and aligned to audit requirements
- Legislation – UIF, Tax & BC of E
- Knowledge of LRA and Main agreement
- Accuracy and Numeric Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Supervisory and Delegation
- Problem Solving
- Able to work under Pressure
- Commitment and deadline orientated
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service Orientated
Company: Unique Personnel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.