Website Paula's Choice Skincare
Are you looking for a Job at Paulas Choice Skincare in United States
About the work
Paula’s Choice is your right choice!
Paula’s Choice Skincare is a multinational brand with 25 years of strength! Our vision is to empower and empower people around the world with highly effective products and in-depth knowledge to achieve their own definition of beauty. We question the ingredients, follow the facts and defend the customer, because we are on this journey together.
How You’ll Impact Paula’s Choice: The research and innovation team leads the way in discovery and the development of new innovations and technologies and the creation of skin care development in our internal formulation laboratory and with external partners.
As an Innovation Scientist, you will help drive the development of new formulas and the discovery of innovation and technology with our contract manufacturers.
If you are an experienced formulator, with skills in creative thinking, relationship building and a passion for skin care, we’d love to hear from you!
Product development at Paula’s Choice leads R&D and starts with science and is driven by what is truly safe and effective for the skin. You will have a unique opportunity to lead innovations and work on blue sky concepts.
As an Innovation Scientist, Contract Manufacturing, a typical day might include a combination of the following:
- Development: New products with contract manufacturers
- Promote thetechnical development of all new products with our contract manufacturers in partnership with the project management team:
- Participate in project launch meetings with internal and external teams.
- Evaluate and provide technical guidance on prototypes during development to ensure aesthetics, effectiveness, target cost, stability, and overall quality.
- Help solve formula and stability problems.
- Make suggestions for cost savings and runtime.
- Review all preliminary testing on prototypes.
- Review and approve the final stability reports.
- Work closely with the global regulatory team during development to ensure formula compliance.
- Work with quality to finalize product specifications.
- Discovery and Ideation:
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with leading contract manufacturers to identify new innovations, technologies and concepts of product.
- Develop innovation programs with our contract manufacturers to ensure we are routinely seeing new concepts.
- Provide technical assistance in creating marketing sales and product education worksheets.
- Assist the ideation team in finalizing product briefs to ensure product design requests are technically sound and compliant.
- Make it easy to transfer product summaries between Ideation and Project Management.
- Formulate new concepts and product modifications in our labinternal (up to 14 hours per week)
- Other responsibilities assigned by your manager.
Location: I want to consider a remote function, as long as you have access to a lab in your area up to 14 hours per week
Hours: typical PST business hours, requiring flexibility
Physical requirements: ability to sit and handle screen time for long time periods like We’ll work in the lab
Travel requirements: up to 30% travel, some international
What will you bring to the table:
- Bachelor of Chemistry or related field of science or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of experience in formulating effective skin care products which have resulted in successful launches in a variety of formats (creams, lotions, gels, liquids)
- Strong knowledge of personal care ingredients, chemistry, product stability and manufacturing processes action
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office product suite.
- High proficiency in troubleshooting and troubleshooting.
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently as well as in team settings.
- Active Passport or Ability to Get a
What Can Help You Really Stand Out:
- Solid experience and knowledge in formula transfer, scaling up, fabrication and stability issuesin troubleshooting.
- Ability to objectively read and interpret scientific discoveries.
- Strong understanding of product quality issues.
- General knowledge of global regulatory formula requirements.
- Experience and training with GMP guidelines.
- Working knowledge of Smartsheet
What We Offer You:
- A robust benefits package, including health, vision, dental, retirement and more
- Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Benefits, Application Membership meditation sessions and more
- Product samples and discounts
- generous PTO
- Great location – we are in the heart of the beautiful international city of SeattleDistrict
- Exceptional environment – we work hard and celebrate our achievements. You can see our teams volunteering at Mariner games or logging in at happy hours
- Did we mention that we are a dog-friendly office?
Paula’s Choice is committed to diversity! Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We hope you agree. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering people to achieve their own definition of beauty, Paula’s Choice could be an excellent choice for you.
Note: at any time, with or without notice, Paula’s Choicereserves the right to add/delete/change job requirements.
Company: Paula’s Choice Skincare
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.