Parsons Corporation Vacancies in Tabuk Region – Senior Planner
Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Tabuk Region
About the job
ATS Job ID- R122587, Job Location- SA-SA19-Tabuk
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Through collaboration, you can turn good ideas into great outcomes
You believe that it often takes a variety of viewpoints to reach more informed outcomes. You’re energized by open dialogue and collaborative brainstorming. We encourage collaborations, with the understanding that different perspectives can lead to exciting outcomes for all. Let’s talk about how we can work together.
Our fast pace is your fast track to success
Our energetic workplace could be just your speed. Join upbeat, confident people who are ready and able to do whatever it takes when there’s a sense of urgency. Our inclusive, welcoming, and diverse culture assures that everyone has opportunities for unlimited growth.
Develops, establishes, and maintains all aspects of the cost control effort and/or the planning/scheduling effort on one or more of the larger, more complex and demanding projects. Incumbent utilizes his/her broad experience, expertise, and exposure to various types of company projects and clients.
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
- Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
- Provides project and company management with the necessary tools for project cost controls
May Lead In The Following
- Development of the work breakdown structure, interfacing with all affected departments
- Analysis, evaluation, forecast, and reporting of schedule status against an established baseline
- Analysis, evaluation, and forecast project costs and performance.
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Accumulates and accesses historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- May lead a staff qualified to assess the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Develops or maintains an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
- Customizes project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Supervision Received – Project Control Manager; Project Manager
Supervision Given – Lower-level Project Control Engineers/Specialists
Internal Contacts – All employees on project
External Contacts – Clients; Suppliers; Government Agencies
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent experience) and typically 15+ years of related work experience.
Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field. Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls software and Microsoft Office Suite. Must have potential to perform in a lead capacity, as well as familiarity with industry practices.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tabuk Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.