Parsons Corporation Positions in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Senior Proposal Coordinator
Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R122104, Job Location- SA-SA21-Riyadh
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Senior Proposal Coordinator
Strategy and order. These are your lifelines!
You approach each work day by assessing what needs to get done and are ever-aware of staying on target with your time. You, in a word, are Organized. When you get in “focused work mode,” there’s no stopping you. You are analytical and clear-headed and feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day knowing it went as it should.
Ready to put your administration and people skills to work with teams that will change the fabric of our community? Would you enjoy working alongside business development managers on a wide variety of projects? Parsons is now hiring a Senior Proposal Coordinator. Please apply your admirable organizational skills to our organization!
Parsons extensive experience in this field combined with your emerging business development experience will propel your career forward. We need our Coordinator at this level to proofread and edit drafts of documents created by others for spelling, grammar, clarity of communication, and consistency in formatting. In this role you will coordinate numerous administrative tasks related to compiling, organizing, and producing materials to be included in business plans, proposals, qualifications packages, presentation materials, and business development reports. Our Coordinator notifies the Manager of estimated schedules to complete the tasks. Initiates resolution of production problems within a demanding timeframe and notifies the manager of required intervention.
- Gathers and organizes information from many sources, coordinates priorities with the manager, transmits the data to the appropriate support group for review, word processing or graphics design work.
- Supports the Proposal Manager to ensure that an assigned proposal is developed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Adheres to Parson’s Winning Process for the development and submission of a compelling, compliant and comprehensive proposal to our clients.
- Supports other team members in developing submissions to the clients as required.
- Tracks the packages against the schedule and immediately notifies the manager of potential delays.
- Participates in resource planning to enable the manager to meet all production milestones.
- Assembles the master originals from which the reproduction of the proposal, qualifications document, or presentation materials are printed.
- Schedules the reproduction of proposal deliverables with the appropriate support groups, communicating deadlines and confirming the requirements are completely understood.
- Proposes practical solutions to production problems as they arise. Edits and organizes all written technical materials supplied by support groups including organization of chapters, tables, exhibits, and attachments.
- Provides graphic and layout assistance to improve the quality of the proposal produced.
- With the support of management, maintains current resumes on project assigned personnel, job descriptions, company and corporate organization charts, and other standard materials for proposals.
- Helps maintain database on previous projects and clients.
- Maintains technical writing standards and file management for proposals.
- May make recommendations regarding better methods for creating proposal materials and improving the appearance of Company presentation materials.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- APMP qualifications preferred, though not essential.
- Demonstrable experience in working in a similar environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Shipley Proposal Process or similar.
- 7+ years of related work experience in an administrative capacity, including some editing or publishing experience is required
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required, as well as a demonstrated ability in exercising tact and diplomacy for resolving production problems in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related software for desktop publishing, graphics, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and client presentations is required. InDesign experience is preferred.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple proposals in parallel and prioritize/manage conflicting activities.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.