Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R121713, Job Location- SA-SA21-Al Kharj
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
You are a “Make It Happen” person
Your sense of accountability makes you a person who businesses compete for. You take ownership of your work as a matter of personal integrity. If it’s not your best, you make the necessary changes. Our organization appreciates the timeliness with which you get things done as well as the solid end product you deliver. You’re someone we can count on. Let’s talk!
We will be open to your ideas!
If you have suggestions that you think would be helpful and could improve your work experience, we’re open to hearing them. Many of the most practical and creative improvements have come from people who are the most closely involved day-to-day in the task. We appreciate our diverse staff for the skills and unique perspectives they contribute to decisions. In our inclusive environment, everyone’s voice is heard, everyone is welcomed and respected, and everyone enjoys opportunities for advancement.
- College degree or Military experience in lieu of degree.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Ten years practical logistics supply systems experience of which at least five years will have been in Aircraft related Logistics Supply Systems.
- Experience in defense work environment and on defense systems preferred
- Shall have comprehensive knowledge aviation supply and logistical processes and issues
- Will perform as an adviser and trainer to support all systems /subsystems on these aircraft
- Shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of aviation supply and logistical processes to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Advising and assisting the customer in all aspects of aircraft aviation supply and logistical processes
- Comparison and analysis of logistical data and documenting findings
- Assisting in production or review of supply products for the assigned base
- Perform business case analysis, trade off studies, and estimates for acquisition strategies and plans to acquire materials to support the missions
- Assessments of progress in assigned technical requirements program, including cost estimates, schedule, and performance
- Provide advisory support to the parts ordering process and the customer use of U.S. Federal Logistics (FEDLOG) data system
- Determination of cost to develop budgets and process purchasing documentation using Government Furnished Property (GFP)/ Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) purchasing procedures
- Participation in integrated logistics support team meetings, program management reviews, and other related working groups or meetings
- Resolution of issues to ensure adequate asset visibility
- Assist in performing logistics support analysis, supply provisioning planning, and implementation
- Provide supply and logistical quality assurance management and quality control principles
- Forecasting parts requirements, identifying lead times, and tracking statuses of parts orders utilizing applicable supply systems in place.
- Use of logistics and supply chain software systems
- Design and development of training material and conduct of training
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Al Kharj, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com