Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
ATS Job ID- R122543, Job Location- SA-SA21-Riyadh
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
You see the trees and the forest
What some may consider a small oversight can cause a major work problem. That’s why we need a keen observer like you who notes the out-of-place crack before it spreads into a disastrous gap. You have a meticulous work ethic, founded on attention to every element of a situation. We hold your skills in high esteem and can’t wait to hear from you.
Collaboration helps us work better and happier
We listen, and we get excited when one idea leads to another. In this way, we build relationships and trust while building successful solutions to goals. We encourage every member of our diverse staff to share their perspectives and reach for new opportunities. Join us.
- Carry out technical reviews and compliance of interior design with controls to maintain and improve high quality deliverables to client.
- Assist with preparation of Requests for Proposals and Scope of Works for pre-contract services
- Comprehensive knowledge of international design standards
- Good working knowledge of BIM uses and review tools
- Design development stages
- Stage Gate reviews and approvals
- Processing and instructing design and scope changes
- Liaising with top tier design consultants, contractors and clients
- Assist with presentations to management and clients on project updates and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from an accredited University
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Ability to review complex contract documents including plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Ability to coordinate, corporate and communicate with internal and external departments, clients and stakeholders in respect of acquiring necessary consents and approval on design and construction.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to use design software is compulsory.
We foster great, team-spirited collaborations
Our organization is truly a diverse community that’s open for everyone to participate in making a difference. If you want your insights and ideas to be heard and possibly enacted for your advancement and ours, you’ll feel at home here. We value diversity in all its forms, and so here, you will find no limits to your professional growth. We welcome you into the process of exchanging ideas with work that is both stimulating and profitable.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org