Parsons Corporation careers in Tabuk Region – Cost Manager
Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Tabuk Region
About the job
ATS Job ID- R118397, Job Location- SA-SA19-Tabuk
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Your organized mind is the secret to your accomplishments
You know the advantages of being organized. The reduced stress. The increased time and focus to manage the way you want to. Your uncluttered desk and uncluttered mind pay big dividends for you, and we’re hoping it will for us, too. You arrange a process logically, so it’s easier to work with. You organize your responsibilities into methodical steps. Our company values your way of thinking, doing, and managing. Please apply.
Ready to take your engineering and management experience to the next level to work on complex construction problems that will have a huge impact on the local community? Parsons is now hiring a Cost Manager who can lead a team of professionals overseeing every phase of mission critical projects or programs.
Parsons’ extensive experience in this field, combined with your management and technical experience, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our Cost Managers to be versatile as well as have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills. In this role you will develop, manage, and/or executes all phases of the project controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis). You will utilize widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities, and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
Develops, manages, and/or executes all phases of the project controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis). The incumbent utilizes widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities, and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
- Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
- Manages a team of Project Control Engineers/Specialists who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
- Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Recommends and oversees the customization of project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one-of-a-kind basis.
- Participates in business development efforts by gathering and presenting a variety of background data. May be required to make informal or formal presentations.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity surveying or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent work experience) and typically 10+ years of related experience, as well as some experience in a supervisory capacity.
More heads are better than one!
Discussing and building upon ideas with co-workers in a diverse and supportive environment like ours often leads to solutions that are bigger and better than you’d find working solo. You’ll make a great manager here if you like lead people to think, listen well, and share ideas and opinions. Our welcoming, inclusive, and respectful environment empowers all employees to shape their futures — and ours — through recognition and advancement.
Your passion for exceeding expectations makes you the right choice
You know from your own consumer experience the power of being attended to and rightfully treated as though you are very important. If that’s the level of service you are committed to motivating others to give back, you’re a manager we want to meet. At our organization, people from different personal backgrounds all have boundless opportunities to make a difference. Come grow with us.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tabuk Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.