Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Tabuk Region
About the job
ATS Job ID- R122205, Job Location- SA-SA19-Tabuk
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
You help when needed, even before you’re asked
You realize that when co-workers need a little support, they often don’t want to ask. And so you step in with the spirit of camaraderie to get them past their obstacles. It’s just that mentoring comes naturally to you. Your empathetic style allows people to accept your help. You will be highly valued here.
Interface Manager is part of the shared services team and will be providing all necessary assistance concerning all stakeholder and handover related works under the guidance of the PMC Team Leader. The incumbent will be responsible for the coordinating, managing and liaising with all Stakeholders, Authorities, Consultants and Contractors, arranges meetings and workshops, preparing presentations and minutes of meetings, review of all related documents submission to Authorities, follow up with ongoing submissions and provide feedback to the team for actions required, document and keep track on all the incoming and outgoing submissions and correspondences.
Interfce Manager should have proficiency in providing technical reviews and comments to and from the Authorities and different Stakeholders to ensure compliance to contract specifications, program and authority requirements.
- Liaise with all Stakeholders, Authorities, Consultants and Contractors on all project related documents such as NOCs, Permits, Approvals on design and construction related, handover requirements and handover works.
- Preparation of reports, manuals and guideline documents pertaining to specific handover and stakeholder issues as required by the client.
- Provide support to the Construction Supervision team and as a PMC representative to oversee the handover process of the contracts.
- Liaise with Design Consultants and Contractors including review technical design and provide comments where applicable.
- Coordination with other relevant disciplines such as Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Architects etc.
- Attend weekly / monthly meetings as necessary for all types of projects, keep track and record all required actions from all Stakeholders and follow up on the progress as required.
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders and Authorities to ensure a smooth handover of assets on completion of works
- Provide handover and stakeholders input to weekly / monthly reports.
- Ensure the timely review of all documents submitted by the Consultant and/or Contractor.
- Inform the Team Leader of any potential delays in the project completion or milestones.
- Participate in all site safety training and comply with all site safety protocols.
- Provide all necessary on-site direction and work with PMC to team to complete the handover tasks.
- Check and measure the performed work in his/her line of work, record and help the Team Leader to display progress vs programmed work.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of ‘As-Built’ drawings, O&M manuals and all related authorities checklists and documents.
Our methods are tried and true, so you won’t have to “try” to do a great job
You’ll appreciate that our methods have yielded proven success over time. This knowledge will give you the green light to perform your job with the skill and confidence you prize in yourself. When you can trust the process, stress levels drop and productivity and job satisfaction go up, up, up. Diversity and inclusion in our workplace create an environment of fairness and respect where everyone has opportunities to grow. Join us.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or equivalent with minimum of 15 years of post-graduate and demonstrable experience, out of which 7 must have dealt with design reviews, utilities clash analysis, construction supervision and interface management of similar large scale civil construction projects with stakeholders, local government agencies, organizations, departments on large infrastructure construction projects etc.
- Demonstrable previous experience in establishing communication protocols to inform Stakeholders of Programme and Project related activities
- This position will require close coordination, alignment, and communication among the delivering entities and key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and awareness of local government authority’s processes. This includes but is not limited to local municipalities, approving authorities, other infrastructure projects.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Computer skills are mandatory.
Got ideas? Let’s get them off the ground
Your life experience gives you a perspective that is your own. That idea-generating part of you, in addition to your excellent job skills, will make you a valuable addition to our staff. Our organization looks to employees to keep us current, successful and moving forward with insights on how to improve our bottom line. We welcome, respect and promote people of different backgrounds for the perspectives and skills they bring. If a receptive and responsive workplace is where you’d like to be, let’s get this off the ground!
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tabuk Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com