Website PADT, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at PADT Inc in Tempe, AZ
About the work
Phoenix Analysis & Design Technologies, Inc. (PADT) is Southwest’s leading provider of Numerical Simulation, Product Development and 3D Printing products and services. Our aim is to help those who do things – to make them better. We are professional engineers, salespeople, technicians and administrators who apply experience, enthusiasm and a win-win approach to everything we do. We make innovation work.
A brief overview
The business operations administrator assists the 3D printer support group in an administrative capacity to enable the efficient functioning of the group and to ease the management of administrative tasks and business details by performing the following functions.
What will you do
- Serve as the primary customer service contact for the PADT 3D Printer support group, responding to calls and emails for service requests
- Field Service Support and Application Engineers Processing Purchase, Repair Orders and Service Quotes
- Process Shipments and Invoices
- Data Entry for Customer Information, Product Registration, and Data warranty
- Other assigned roles
- Mandatory high school diploma, associate degree (or two years of university courses) preferred
- 2 years or more of professional office administration and/or experience in customer support
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel,Outlook and Teams
- Sage 50 (Peachtree) Experience in accounting software (preferably not required)
- English language proficiency to include excellent oral and written communication skills
PhoenixA Analysis & Design Technology, (PADT) does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable state or location or federal law or regulation. It is the intention of the PADT that all qualified candidates have equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on work-related factors.
Company: PADT, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.