Website Dangote Industries Limited
This Job Listing is about Dangote Industries Limited in Douala, Littoral, Cameroon 2022
- Operates automatically all Packers lines equipment / machines and silos extractions processes.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
Operates automatically all Packers lines equipment / machines and silos extractions processes.
Use of specified computer applications involving the management of databases or spreadsheet files and the development of special report formats (DDS, SAP)
Ensuring adequate Process Equipment Safety
Coordinate with Shift Maintenance team and optimize Packers Reliability & Availability factors
Maintaining accurate records of shift loading trucks ATCs
Ensuring accurate shift communication and timely reporting
Perform any other duty assigned by the Packing Plant Manager.
Education And Work Experience
- HND or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Good relationship management skills
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
Skills And Competencies
- Good knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Good supervisory skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Paid time Off
Training & Development
Company: Dangote Industries Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A