Website Oscar Health
Are you looking for a Job at Oscar Health in United States
About the work
Hi, we are Oscar. We are hiring a Concierge Operations Analyst to join our Concierge Services Team.
Oscar is the first healthcare insurer built around a full-stack technology platform and a relentless focus on serving our members. We started the Oscars in 2012 to create the kind of health insurer we would want for ourselves – one that behaves like a family doctor.
About the role
This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with Oscar’s internal stakeholders and representing the needs and interests of Concierge Operations in company-wide initiatives. The position will require project management, implementation and communication skills with the ability to work on different initiatives at the same time. The Concierge Operations Analyst must demonstrate agility and ability to identify risks/opportunities to support improvements and efficiencies in Concierge operations.
You will report to the Concierge Operations Manager. This is a remote/work at home function. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee , Texas, Utah, Virginia or Washington. Please note that this list of states is subject to change.
- Responsible for service tracking, scheduling and reconciliationIEX for the Concierge
- Responsible for the relationship with the IT department and active participation in troubleshooting and technical support/equipment issues for fellow concierges
- Acting as an operations attorney concierge internally while effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional member experiences through effective workflows, efficiencies and process improvements. , including (but not limited to): attendance tracking, technical support, access requirements, and team assignment transitions
- Partnering with Leaders, People Strategy (PStrat) and Workforce Management ( WFM) to recommend, implement, and monitor team model adherence for concierge operations
- Collaborate across departments to create and manage career experiences, tracking, and development opportunities for concierge service guides
- Implement initiatives to meet Concierge operations objectives and annual performance targets
- Evaluate overall Concierge operations analysis by creating, assembling, analyzing, and interpreting cs data and metrics
- Create, test, and implement action plans to support the growth and efficiency of concierge operations
- Leverage the scalability, growth and efficiency of concierge operations through f workflow and product optimization with a focus on member experience and peer engagement
- Provide leverage for Concierge Operations leadership by taking on mission critical ad-hoc assignments and projects, including delivery from leadership to gapson the leadership team
- Additional project work as needed
- 3 years of team leadership experience
- 2 years of experience using data and metrics to drive improvement
- 2 years of experience/background in a fast-paced operating environment
- 2 years experience in delivering projects/programs independently and within a team environment
- Initiatives and/or programs at the level of department successfully executed, including: fostering relationships between departments, defining project plans, coordinating resources, managing implementation activities, and developing ongoing support and monitoring functions
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in health or service
- Great proficiency in Excel, JIRA and SQL navigation
- Lean/Six Sigma Experience
- PMP or Program Management Certification
At the Oscars, being an equal opportunity employer means more than advocating nondiscriminatory hiring practices. This means that we cultivate an environment where people can be more authentic and find belonging and support. Our mission is to change the healthcare system – an experience that is complete with our unique origins and perspectives.
Our goal is to make healthcare accessible and accessible to everyone and apply that same vision to our advantages and benefits, including:medical benefits, generous time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar candidates are considered solely on the basis of their qualifications, regardless of the candidate’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar candidate who requires reasonable accommodation during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team ([email protected]) to advise of the need for accommodation.
Salary Transparency Policy
Oscar warrants that you will not be dismissed or discriminated against on the basis of your asking, discussing or disclosing your payment. Read the full policy here.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for face-to-face work
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee who performs face-to-face work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start date. If you cannot be vaccinated due to protected medical or religious reasons, please contact our benefits team at [email protected] to submit an accommodation request.
- Note: Personal work includes: employees who are required to work in our offices, employees who conduct field sales, and employees who conduct home or personal visits with members.
Company: Oscar Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.