Website O'Reilly Media
Are you looking for a Job at OReilly Media in United States
O’Reilly’s media provisioning team is responsible for ensuring correct customer account configurations/settings and providing platform access services for our Enterprise customers. Our Account Provisioning specialists work closely with various parts of the organization, including but not limited to: Customer Success, Customer Support, Internal Sales, Accounting, Engineering, Product and Project Development, as well as with publishers and business partners.
Our team ensures our Enterprise customers have a positive experience when they start and progress on their learning journey with O’Reilly.
This position requires APAC business hours (Sunday through Thursday).
The Account Provisioning Specialist is responsible for providing technical support such as account setup and provision of the online platform access service to our B2B customers.
In this role, you will need to:
- Work with the sales team in implementing the account service requests and cases using the operational knowledge of SalesForce.
- Use the management ticketing system of O’Reilly (Jira) services.
- Evaluate, sort and prepare user directory reports for Enterprise platform onboarding activities performed directly in our database.
- Process and resolve cases/tickets related to fulfillment of B2B service orders, account configurations and settings, account renewals, platform onboardingend user and ongoing user maintenance, as well as other activities related to account operations.
- Analyze account configurations, troubleshoot login issues, and provide general back office support.
- Provide guidance on provisioning processes to internal stakeholders, mainly via email and internal messaging (Slack); occasional use of the telephone is required.
- Ensuring customer success through the efficient and timely delivery of our platform services.
- Identify areas for process improvement and work in collaboration with managers and colleagues to implement procedures and/or technical changes, which will include creating and maintaining documentation for internal use.
- Occasionally working with very aggressive timelines.
- Perform other tasks related to account operations as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SKILLS
- 2 years of experience in a relevant role such as operations/account provisioning, technical write/change, accounting or similar role
- Experience with customer account setup/access or End-user onboarding in an e-commerce, SaaS or other high-tech environment
- Preferred bachelor’s or technical degree or a combination of education and experience
- High technical aptitude with a talent for administrative-level back-end processes, and working with a high level of detail
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly learn new software tools and applications
- MS Office proficiency and levelintermediate to advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with G Suite, including creating and sharing calendar items and managing/editing documents and files
- Experience with execution and relationship management, as well as the creation and organization of spreadsheets
- Flexibility to shift gears and effectively manage a constant flow of processes, technologies and information on new and evolving services/products
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization and from different backgrounds
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated, flexible team player with common sense, an appropriate sense of urgency and the ability to manage ever-changing priorities
- Commitment to a high standard of excellence
- Ability to receive productive criticism and and quickly turn a mistake into a success story
- Experience in a service management ticketing system is strongly preferred
- Previous experience of working with internal sales staff in a high-tech environment a plus
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM an advantage
- Above-average typing speed with high accuracy, 70 WPM preferred
- Enthusiasm for mobile application and technologies online learning an advantage
Note: This is not an IT, accounting or help desk position.
Company: O’Reilly Media
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.