Oman Environmental Services Holding Co. SAOC – be’ah vacancy in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman – Geographic Information Systems Analyst
Website Oman Environmental Services Holding Co. SAOC - be'ah
Are you looking for a Job at Oman Environmental Services Holding Co SAOC beah in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
The program is designed to provide graduates with the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in an exciting and growing industry.
The program is a full-time paid program.
To be part of this Apprenticeship Program you should be:
- Omani national.
- GPA: 2.5 and above.
- Bachelor graduate in any of the following majors:
- Engineering of surveying
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering (with any Geographical Information System (GIS) background)
- You must have graduated in 2016 or beyond.
- Good critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively.
- The ability to self-mange with minimum supervision and be a self-starter.
- Proficiency in written & spoken Arabic and English.
- Must be committed and willing to be part of the program for a period of 11 months.
- Not an employee in any organization during the period of the program.
- Willing to work in Muscat during the entire period of Apprenticeship physically or as seen fit by the line manager.
Company: Oman Environmental Services Holding Co. SAOC – be’ah
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.