Website Oman Environmental Services Holding Co. SAOC - be'ah
Are you looking for a Job at Oman Environmental Services Holding Co SAOC beah in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
The program is designed to provide graduates with the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience in an exciting and growing industry.
The program is a full-time paid program.
To be part of this Apprenticeship Program you should be:
- Omani national.
- GPA: 2.5 and above.
- Bachelor graduate in any of the following majors:
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences (sociology/ social work, psychology, and related fields)
- Communication Studies
- You must have graduated in 2016 or beyond.
- Good critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- The ability to self-manage with minimum supervision and be a self-starter.
- Language proficiency in written & spoken Arabic, preference is for both Arabic and English.
- Must be committed and willing to be part of the program for 11 months.
- Not an employee in any organization during the period of the program.
- Must be willing to work in the assigned governorate during the entire period of the apprenticeship physically or as seen fit by the line manager.
- Must have a valid driving license and vehicle (transport allowance is provided).
Company: Oman Environmental Services Holding Co. SAOC – be’ah
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com