Website Olive Garden
Are you looking for a Job at Olive Garden in Anchorage, AK
Our winning family starts with you! Discover these fantastic benefits!
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments (school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free employee meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly salary
- Annual salary
- Paid sickness allowance (1 hour every 30 hours worked, to be accrued upon hiring)
- Paid family and medical leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Continuing education to develop critical skills for current roles and future
- Discounts on mobile phones, travel, electronics and more!
- 401 (k) savings plan (business correspondence after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50% of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
And much more! Because at Olive Garden, we’re all a family here!
A key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and others. This includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and hygiene practices, including ensuring the well-being of team members and maintaining clean restaurants.
As a host at the Olive Garden, you create the first and lasting impression of the guests. With warm smiles and friendly conversations, our host team members are responsible for creating a welcoming and safe environment forthe culinary experience of our guests. As a host, you will ensure that the various touchpoints of guests and team members are regularly sanitized and disinfected. Our hosts pride themselves on making guests loyal by guiding them to their table, presenting them with clean menus, and offering suggestions to enhance their dining experience. Finally, as a host, you will complete the guest experience by sincerely thanking them for their visit, wishing them a warm greeting and inviting them to return to our restaurants.
We’d love to welcome you home as the new family member!
Company: Olive Garden
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.