Website Old Navy
Are you looking for a Job at Old Navy in Anchorage, AK
About the work
About Old Navy
Forget what you know about traditional industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you are choosing a different path. From day one, we have a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone by lovingly creating high-quality fashion essentials for the whole family, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on the rise ever since. We cultivate a community of fun personalities who thrive in a dynamic environment where our employees can be as authentic as possible. Here, we are a family.
About the role
In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers, providing excellent customer service. You will be a product expert and use that experience to educate, inform, inspire and equip the customer. You will provide the customer with information about the store’s current assortment of merchandise, promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Its goal is to bring our brand to life for our customers, while building brand loyalty and delivering productively.
What will you do
- Recognize and assist customers; locate goods efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately
- Offer style and clothing suggestions to the customer, using mannequins and displays for inspiration
- Promote loyalty by educatingCustomers About Our Loyalty Programs
- Take advantage of omni-channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Sales support, dressing room, checkout, and internal processes as per required
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external requests
- Exchange and verify work-related information to provide support
Who you are
- Good communicator with the ability to use technology effectively and engage with customers and their team to meet goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and act as needed
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns with courtesy and professionalism
- Use basic information-gathering skills to resolve issues
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge gained through on-the-job training
Old Navy Benefits
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off the Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry. *
- Employees can devote up to five \”uninterrupted\” hours per month to volunteer with a charity of their choice. *
- Extensive 401(k) Plan with company matching contributions of up to four percent of an employee’s base salary. *
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan. *
- Medical, dental, ophthalmic insuranceis due. *
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For Qualified Employees
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified individuals from all backgrounds and making all hiring decisions regardless of any protection status. We have received numerous awards for our long-standing commitment to equality and will continue to promote a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we were named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and were included in the Bloomberg 2019 Gender Equality Index for the second year in a row. ”
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: $39,000/yr – $63,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.