Office Aid in RTI International 2022 at Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Website RTI International
This Job Listing is about RTI International in Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh 2022
The Office Aid will be responsible for ensuring the daily function and smooth running of the Shobai Mile Shikhi Activity (SMSA), office in Dhaka. S/he will perform a broad range of ensure daily office cleaning, provide support all staffs’ daily needs, support in different event management, Photocopying, Documents Scanning, logistic support and assist in day to day activities for SMSA Team. The Office Aid will be supervised by Operations Director.
Specific Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Clean Office, including washrooms, windows, and house premises, and dispose-off waste per established schedules;
- Properly clean and maintain office kitchen and equipment;
- Replace toiletries and other needed materials in a timely manner;
- Report on need for stock replenishment, including for cleaning materials and tools;
- Take proper care of equipment and facilities while cleaning and utilize cleaning materials economically to ensure resources are used in a proper and accountable manner;
- Inspect regularly and report on any equipment and utilities malfunctioning, as well as on facilities maintenance and repair needs;
- Monitor and report on maintenance and repair work progress;
- Assists and provide support to the SMSA team to ensure annual inventory and support to complete physical verification with timely manner.
- Assist with photocopying and dissemination of activity documents and other materials.
- Receive and open incoming mail, copying and circulating, and coordinate DHL and other outgoing mail.
- Assist to manage the office filing system, file documents, and help to maintain proper filing of activity documents in compliance with RTII and USAID policies and regulations.
- Daily office open and close.
- To deliver the post to the courier service, pay telephone and other utility bills of office on time.
- Ensure replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, tissue paper, air freshener etc) as required.
- Check on daily basis clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains and ensure they are fresh enough for use at all times.
- Regularly clean the meeting room and reception areas and ensure the areas is kept clean at all times.
- Make tea and coffee for office staff and guest when required
- Entire office cleaning fortnightly
- Perform any other such tasks as required and assigned by the SMSA management
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C); educational qualification can be relaxed for highly qualified candidates.
- 1-3 years administrative and office management experience.
- Experience working for an international development agency on a USAID funded activity a plus.
- Experience organizing meetings, workshops and other events preferred.
- Can write, read & understand Bangla
- You listen and speak effectively and honestly
- Basic understanding of English.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work in busy environment.
- Competently, professionally, and discreetly at all levels within a diverse work environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as a team member and independently
As this project works inclusively with person with disable, we highly encourage female of minority ethnic group or person with disability to apply.
Last date of application is October 25, 2022.
Company: RTI International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.