Website Nth Degree
Are you looking for a Job at Nth Degree in United States
About the work
We are looking for a reliable, service-oriented West Coast planning specialist who is an expert in travel planning and scheduling. A flexible and user-friendly problem solver who knows exactly how to make the pieces of the puzzle fit together perfectly. If that sounds like your kind of challenge and we’re your kind of people, let’s talk!
How you will add value
Tasked with efficiently putting the West Coast demonstration workforce in the right place at the right time, the planning specialist is critical to the nth-grade commitment to executing installation projects and disassembly flawlessly. This role manages competing priorities—of customers, labor, concert organizers, and operations leadership—and doesn’t miss a beat in supporting them all.
How will you do it
- Book Travel and Lodging for Labor Showcase
- Document, Code and Process Travel Expenses and Supplier Accounts
- Monitor Labor Schedules of work; predict and mitigate the risk of conflicts with customer requests
- Assist in budgeting strategy, estimating future travel expenses and tracking annual revenues, costs and demands for repeat shows
- Build relationships with sales managers of the city’s preferred hotels to assist in negotiating favorable rates for room blocks
- Other roles as assigned
What are you bringing with you
- 2 years of similar support experience; preference for familiarity with the trade fair industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, databases, and Internet research
- Ability to solve problems with a creative, flexible and resourceful approach
- Strong understanding of budgeting and spending basics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Expert time management and organizational skills with capability adapts quickly and elegantly to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to provide on-call support outside normal business hours
- Ability to travel up to 10% for hotel and site visits
What is success like
The performance goals for this role are designed with reliability, flexibility, and troubleshooting first. A successful planning expert executes organizational best practices and makes anticipating needs a consistent priority.
At Nth Degree, we don’t just manage fairs, exhibitions and events. We use them as a means of creating loyal customers for our customers. Our job is to create experiences that help build stronger brands – and we like that. Whether we are managing a complex trade show exhibition, driving strategy for an international event, or simply installing a 10×10 booth for one of 1,400 national and multinational clients, we are passionate about what we do. InOur headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as 22 satellite offices across North America and several major European cities, serve our clients on more than 13,000 trade show and event projects annually.
The Nth Degree is home to some of the most experienced and in-demand experts in the industry. Around here, that doesn’t mean stuffy or inaccessible. Instead, we value transparency, connection and the life we live outside the office. We love what we do and who we do it with, because our people are brilliant, humble and fun!
N° grade is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Company: Nth Degree
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org