Website Now Title Agency
Are you looking for a Job at Now Title Agency in United States
About the job
Are you an experienced title processor looking for an opportunity to take your research, analysis, and teamwork skills to the next level? We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone to help us process titles and communicate with all parties for real estate transactions. If you have a background in title processing or real estate transactions, an eye for detail and discrepancies, and a customer service mindset, apply today!
- Enter and submit title and loan documents into software programs to track applicant’s progress
- Provide title officers with clerical and data entry support, as well as administrative assistant essential duties
- Communicate with pre-processor to be sure all items are complete, paralegal or settlement processor to ensure all settlement figures are correct, and with post-closing agent to ensure the transaction is recorded and any outstanding issues are resolved
- Work with title examiner and underwriter to prepare title insurance policy and binders and title commitments, and with loan closer to prepare HUD-1 real estate settlement statements
- Coordinate with loan officer, mortgage loan processor, and underwriter to ensure all closing instructions are followed as per the closing package, and all underwriting commitments have been satisfied
- Research and verify the accuracy of documentation such as property title records, property ownership, public records, deeds, leases, surveys, contracts, and agreements needed to produce a clear title
- 1-3 years of experience in title processing is necessary
- Superb research, communications, customer service, and analysis skills are necessary
- Intermediate proficiency with numerous programs including Qualia Title Software, MS Office, and Adobe Acrobat is essential
- Some college is helpful; a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A Michigan Residential Producer’s License from the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services is not imperative but must be willing to work towards it
Now Title Agency offers title and escrow services in Michigan with exceptional customer service and technology tools. We strive to provide the most secure, professional, and seamless experience possible for our clients. For those who are looking to work with a great startup with lots of room for growth and advancement, rather than a fast-paced corporate machine, then this is the company for you to grow your career and share your voice! We offer very competitive pay packages, full health benefits, paid time off, flexible work-from-home options, and exciting company culture!
Company: Now Title Agency
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.