Are you looking for a Job at Novartis in Phoenix, AZ
for More than 6 million people in the US are affected by heart failure in the US and that number is expected to rise to 8 million by 2030. Novartis has been to at the forefront of cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering innovative drugs that prolong and enhance life, and that’s where we intend to stay. forforWe are Novartis. forforJoin us and help reinvent medicine! forforThe virtual sales specialist is responsible for driving product demand and creating/executing business plans to meet sales targets for the assigned area for Novartis approved CRM (Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolism) product portfolio in accordance with Novartis compliance standards, as well as all applicable legal requirements for Healthcare Providers (HCP) within an assigned area. forforThis is a remote opportunity. forforYour Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with area business leaders and cardiovascular sales specialists to create and execute business plans while ethically and compliant driving the achievement of sales goals for the assigned area, customers or area therapy.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with all cardiovascular sales specialist counterparts to ensure office coverage and recovery with key customers in assigned geography.
- Provide friendly tips to PCP sales associates based on coverageremote and lower-level HCPs, and uses Novartis Cardiovascular’s expert brand knowledge to build professional relationships with clients and to support effective clinical discussions.
- Provide vacancy coverage for local territories to call customers live and/or virtually and deliver samples live and/or by mail based on business needs.
- Develops and applies an understanding of customer organizations and networks and the various influences that affect customer decisions (for example, relationships with colleagues).
- Run calling plans for clients, including medical experts from the academic or client communities.
- Makes effective use of available technologies, marketing assets, and channels to support sales calls.
- Implement and use approved marketing. and sales promotional programs and materials, and runs virtual promotional programs and facilitates extraction activities. forforfor
for The Novartis group of companies are equal opportunity employers and pride themselves on maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability or any other. legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create a placeinclusive work that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential. forfor Minimum requirements
for What will you contribute to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- From 0 to 2 years in a B2B environment or equivalent experience.
- Information technology expertise that is specific to sales or learning environments.
- Experience in communication and influence skills.
- This is a virtual and remote location. No travel required. forforfor
for Business Unit
for US PHARMA
for Work location
for Phoenix, AZ
for Company/legal entity
for Novartis Pharmaceuticals
for Functional area
for Type of work
for Full time
for Type of job
for Shift work
for Early talent
for No ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.