Website NorthShore University HealthSystem
Are you looking for a Job at NorthShore University HealthSystem in Evanston, IL
About the job
- Position Ward Helper – 3 Women’s Hospital Mother/Baby
- Location Evanston Hospital – Evanston, IL
- Full Time/Part Time Full-Time (40hrs/wk)
- Hours Day Shift (700AM – 330PM), with rotation into the weekends
- Required Travel May need to float to other sites
What you will need
- License N/A
- Education High School Diploma or GED. Understanding of sterile techniques as they apply to department.
- Certification N/A
- Experience Two (2) years experience in material management function preferred.
- Skills Well developed verbal and written communication and customer service skills, basic knowledge of layout and use of Lawson and MSM System
What you will do
- Provide assistance between the three sections of Materials Services (Central Supply, Inventory, and Stockless).
- Provide assistance in maintaining supplies, equipment and department record-keeping duties, as well as promoting general neatness and safety in the environment.
- Takes direction from department director, manager or supervisor.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes five hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish. NorthShore also includes a 900 physician multispecialty group practice, NorthShore Medical Group, with more than 140 locations in the Chicagoland area. NorthShore has an established reputation and employs over 10,500 people.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve Magnet® recognition—the highest, most prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient care—something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Nov 10, 2021, 40326 PM
Company: NorthShore University HealthSystem
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Evanston, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org