Are you looking for a Job at noon in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Are you ready to explore training opportunities at Noon KSA? You have come to the right place!
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
Role & Responsibility
· Send jot form for all new joiners and follow up with them to fill in all required denouements and confirm their Joining Date.
· Onboarding of new employees, make an introduction sessions and Introduce them to their team members.
· Follow up with IT Team and make sure all new joiners receive their needed equipment.
· Responsible for quality control and timely processing of all hiring appointments.
· Make sure all new joiners receive their Medical insurance and GOSI register.
· Translate the offers and contracts to Arabic with SS Team .
· Rise JIRA tickets (flight ticket – hotel) for new joiners they will join us from outside Riyadh.
· Oversee and coordinate the internal cultural activities.
· Support in implementing employee engagement events, activities, and recognition programs to create a highly engaged culture.
· Support with the events and projects associated with our cultural development, employee appreciation and recognition.
· Act as point of contact between non-Saudi applicant and the GR Team & TA to follow-up and check their iqama transfer, profession, procedures of issuing new visa etc..
. Plan for YFS, International & national days, Culture events to create a friendly and engaged environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Self started, accountable with strong bias for action
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Who will excel?
• We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
• Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
• Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you
you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!`
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org