noon Vacancies in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Noon Daily Business Intern
Are you looking for a Job at noon in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Are you ready to explore training opportunities at Noon KSA? You have come to the right place!
About Noon Daily
Noon Daily is the largest online grocery delivery platform operating in UAE, KSA and Egypt. We are looking for rockstar interns to join our Commercial, Operations, and In-stock team in Riyadh, KSA.
About Tamheer program
Tamheer Training Program provides fresh graduates with the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment and to promote the fresh graduate’s’ career goals through contacts with professionals in their fields of study. Tamheer Training experience enables to participate in professional activities for Noon Company working on important and innovative projects.
Role & Responsibility
- To manage and support operations for key partners in both Marketplace + Retail business models
- Ensure a smooth partner experience at critical touchpoints like on-boarding, listings, warehousing, payments etc
- Support and work on stock replenishment, account reconciliation, order fulfilment and inventory planning and management
- Be Noon’s point of contact for relevant external stakeholders
- Liaise with cross-functional teams – business, operations, fulfillment, seller support KRAs
- To manage end-to-end operations for retail and MP partners
Support KAM, Buyers and In-stock managers for the following:
- Agreements and Contracts – Take end-to-end ownership of the agreement between the vendor and our internal stakeholders
- Catalog and offer management
- Content management
- Retail Buying and Inventory planning- First Buy Purchase orders, monitor stock levels, replenishment of inventory, stock planning and scheduling to ensure stock availability
- Pricing – Regular price updation (in comparison with offline retail) + benchmarking with competition to make sure the best price is available on our platform
- Fulfilment – Ensure a smooth experience for sellers in the fulfillment process by coordination with various internal teams for scheduling, receiving, inwarding, QC and returns
- Payments and Reconciliation
- Closing stock in and stock out loops at all fronts
- Working with data to drive improvements and ensure appropriate visibility of key metrics with relevant teams.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with Big Query/ SQL
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Self started, accountable with strong bias for action
- Vendor and stakeholder management
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
Who will excel?
• We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
• Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
• Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you
you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!`
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.