noon Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Talent Acquisition Intern
Are you looking for a Job at noon in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Noon is hiring for Talent Acquisition Intern in Riyadh
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
About the role
We are looking for a recent Business Administration graduate to join us as an Intern in the Talent Acquisition team at noon.
The ideal candidate is a team player that is comfortable with keeping up in a fast-paced environment.
Role & responsibilities:
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of candidates to support the Logistics Operations team in KSA.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs.
- Coordinate recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing, and managing referral processes.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Maintain a tracking system and ensure all candidate information and activity is up to date.
- Take complete ownership of the candidate’s journey and work on providing a great candidate experience.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their respective teams or divisions’ hiring needs and share regular updates with the business leaders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from HR other Social Science departments
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Result oriented, open minded, eager to learn and research
Who will excel?
• We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
• Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
• Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.