noon Job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Brand Marketing Intern
Are you looking for a Job at noon in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Noon is hiring for Brand Marketing Intern in Riyadh, KSA
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
About the role
We are looking for a recent Marketing & Communications graduate to join us as an Intern in the Brand Marketing team at noon.
The ideal candidate is a team player that is comfortable with keeping up in a fast-paced environment.
Role & responsibilities:
- Raising PROC – FIN TICKETS
- Benchmark of ATL & BTL activities in the city they live in
- On the ground market visit, researching and identifying customers behaviors and key areas & locations in the city they live in
- Support in the execution of any ATL and BTL activity in the city they live in with regular on ground check ins to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Coordination with suppliers to execute on ground activations
- Fresh graduate in Marketing and communication, project management, etc.
- Curious, looking for latest trends and innovations
- Passionate about the brand, excited to join the noon journey
- Good organization skills, deadline oriented, multitasker
- Young, Dynamic, enthusiastic, and proactive
- Prior internship in media, event or marketing agency is a plus
- Good understanding of the local market and its behavior
- Must have a driving license and a car to be able to navigate around the city
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
- Basic understanding of the different types of outdoor media assets and their owners is a big plus
Who will excel?
- We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
- Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
- Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.