This Job Listing is about gpac in Panama City, Panamá, Panama 2022
Local podiatry practice looking to add a skilled Podiatrist to the team. Growing practice with a lucrative pay and bonus structure.
Provide health care and treatment services to patients in various locations including nursing homes, personal homes, and treatment centers diagnosing various conditions or providing general podiatric care. Participate in the development and review of department programs to support the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Visit multiple patients per day to identify and treat various diseases and conditions including foot fungus, diabetic limb treatment, skin care, and minor procedures such as ingrown toenail, bunions or calluses.
- Travel to various facilities throughout the week to treat patients.
- Evaluates patients, orders, and interprets tests, and provides diagnoses of podiatric conditions.
- Prescribes medications, monitors treatments, and recommends clinical interventions as appropriate to efficient and effective delivery of patient care.
- Review patient medical histories and records treatments in medical charts to ensure accurate and relevant documentation.
- Collaborates with other medical and specialty personnel to obtain consultative services for cases that require a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Coordinates medical staff and other health care providers to deliver effective treatment.
- Provides patients and their families with relevant information regarding community and state resources, programs, and services.
- Documents and maintains caseload data, activity records, and other relevant information in order to support program operations, performance improvement initiatives, and planning activities.
- Essential Functions:
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry care.
- Provides minor wound care management as deemed necessary.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in an EMR system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current State professional license.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills is a must!
Benefits And Perks
No need to perform major surgeries or corrective care.
Flexibility of schedule and ability to determine your own hours and work days.
Complete charting and notes from company provided tablet on the go.
Uncapped earning potential and guaranteed periodic reviews of performance and compensation.
To be considered please apply with your resume, or send it directly to
or contact me directly at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Panama City, Panamá, Panama
Application Deadline: N/A