Are you looking for a Job at nok in United States
About the work
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? As a customer support leader, you will provide a high quality professional service to our customers (B2C), assisting them in solving pre-order and post-order related issues, or support with various requests related to our service.
You will report to our Customer Experience Manager and communicate with customers by phone, text and email. Acting as the point of contact with our customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution for each case while interacting with our marketing, operations and account management departments as needed.
- Quickly respond to customer concerns or questions across all platforms, including phone, text, email and social media to ensure they have an EXCELLENT experience
- Proactively resolve customer issues before they arise – turning our skeptics into our most loyal users
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive resolution of customer issues
- Become a subject matter expert on our listed products and provide technical support such as basic troubleshooting as needed
- Suggest improvements to our available resources to customers to enable education
- Update orders with exceptions in our proprietary system
- Submit complaints with carriersfor lost packages
- Assist in customer prequalification process
- Run in different approaches to recover products or late test order fees
- Play and document bugs for the product team to support faster customer resolutions
- Collect data from customer interactions and update our systems
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- 1-3 years of customer support experience (e-commerce strongly preferred)
- Ready to start from day one
- Exceptional communication skills and writing with attention to detail, grammar, tone and brand voice
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency
- Resilience with the ability to bounce back from challenging interactions and manage through complexity and uncertainty
- Join the team with strong customer empathy
- Ready to work on weekends
- High empathy, but also smart not to be be fooled
- Proactive and believer in the learning by doing methodology to face new challenges and grow as a person
- Enjoy an independent yet highly collaborative way of working with great responsibility from day one
- Experience with Zendesk and Stripe is a big plus
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.