Are you looking for a Job at NielsenIQ in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Associate Director, Retail Intelligence (Commercial)
About The Job
Retail Intelligence, Associate Director is a commercial minded individual that will manage a selection of retail client relationships across specified markets within Africa Middle East cluster. The role will require the individual to deliver on the commercial agreements in place with our retail clients. The individual will be required to manage the day-to-day relationship with key client stakeholders and be comfortable in driving strategic discussions with client senior leadership. Also, it will be important to manage internal stakeholders across functions to deliver on key projects within the unit, as well as develop a sales pipeline to build and maintain client revenue.
Client Portfolio Management
- Responsible for leading commercial discussions around existing contracts and on-going subscriptions.
- Accountable for maintaining /reinforcing/building our relationship with key client stakeholders across levels and functions with the development of a solid key stakeholder plan.
- Drive servicing efficiencies through planning and execution of client engagement model in order to attain desirable client (NPS) satisfaction scores.
- Contribute to FMCG thought leadership and internal knowledge sharing for the business through the identification of emerging trends, problems, and opportunities.
Revenue Management & Business Development
- Ensure growth in revenue for business and meet/exceed quarterly and annual financial targets.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior leadership in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Set short and long-term operating plan strategies to ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio
- Responsible for renewal of service agreements pertaining to continuous/ contracted business
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients’ business needs
- Understanding and execution on financial administration including sales pipeline management, revenue recognition, invoicing, counter invoicing/cash collection.
You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to details. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes that. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next. You have the knack at people-management and resolving issues. You are able to think on your feet and come up with creative solutions for clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- MBA (preferred) with 7 to 9 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
- Recent experience with client management/servicing with commercial acumen in order to deal with key day-to-day stakeholders. Prior retail measurement experience will be desirable.
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies. Good inter-personal and project management skills
- Commercial mindset and attitude for developing business via existing and tailor made solutions
- Great Client (C-suite) handling skill to help plan, prioritize and manage client needs to ensure at-most client satisfaction.
- Sound understanding of working with multiple local and global stakeholders
- Confident, smart and proactive to be able to foresee business challenges and address them
- Strong presentation skills and logical thinking
- Strong command on excel and working knowledge of various digital tools and software
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com