Website Nesco Resource
Are you looking for a Job at Nesco Resource in Phoenix, AZ
About the job
Type of Position: Full time
Length of Assisgnment: Long Term
Scheduled Days: Monday-Friday
Primary purpose of position:
- Pulling Orders, Stocking Inventory, Inventory counts, processing paperwork (electronic and paper), forklift operation, communicating with both internal and external customers.
Required Skills & Education
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Ability to work with various computer systems
- Basic MS knowledge
- Ability to push, pull and lift weights up to 75 lbs and carry 20lbs complete assigned tasks in short time frames
- Work outdoors in varying temperatures, knowledge and use of protective equipment, and forklift operation (client will certify).
Education & Experience
- Forklift Experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Warehouse Experience
- Basic Microsoft Office
- $16/hr+ DOE
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Company: Nesco Resource
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.