Are you looking for a Job at NEOM in Neom, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Position: Joint Ventures Secretariat Specialist (Job Location in Sharma, NEOM)
Division: General Secretariat of NEOM Entities
Department: Board Relations
Job Location: Sharma, NEOM
The Joint Ventures Secretariat Specialist provides documenting and clerical support to the Joint Ventures Secretariat Board, through the timely and accurate collection and sharing of information directly related to its activities. The Joint Ventures Secretariat ensures that the Joint Ventures Board is well informed and that its activities are well documented for the use of Joint Ventures Board members, the Governance Committee and relevant government bodies.
Documenting the Board’s meetings:
The Joint Ventures Secretariat Specialist is responsible for documenting the Joint Ventures Board’s meetings and preparing minutes therefore, which shall include discussions and deliberations carried out during such meetings and recording the resolutions of the Joint Ventures Board and voting results and retaining them in a special and organized register. Such minutes shall be signed by all the attending members. The minutes of the meeting must at least include the following:
- Venue, date, times on which such meeting commenced and concluded.
- Names of the attendees and any reservations they expressed (if any).
- Discussions and deliberations were carried out during such meetings.
- Resolutions of the Board and voting results.
The Joint Ventures Secretariat Specialist must ensure that all reports submitted to the Joint Ventures Board or prepared by it have been retained, including but not limited to quarterly and annual reports.
Providing Board Members with Information and Minutes:
The Joint Ventures Secretariat must provide the Board members with all information needed in the course of their work, which is one of his competencies including:
- Meeting agenda and related documents and information.
- Any additional information related to the topics included in the agenda items, requested by any Board member.
- A copy of previous minutes of the Board’s meetings as well as the information and documents related to the Company.
The Joint Ventures Secretariat must ensure that the Board members comply and commit to the procedures approved by the Board.
Notifying Board Members of the Dates of Board’s Meetings:
The Joint Ventures Secretariat serves as a liaison between Board members, especially with regard to coordinating dates of meetings. Therefore, the Secretary of the Board must notify Board members of the dates of the Board’s meetings within sufficient time prior to the date specified for the meeting.
Presenting Draft Minutes:
The Secretary of the Board shall present the draft minutes to the Board members to provide their feedback before signing.
Coordinating among Board Members:
The Secretary of the Board shall coordinate among Board members to help raise the efficiency of Boards’ operations and enhance decision making expeditiously and efficiently.
Providing Assistance and Advice:
The Secretary of the Board shall provide assistance and advice to Board members.
Regulating Disclosure Register of the Board:
The Secretary of the Board shall manage the disclosure register of the Board and the Executive Management as per the disclosure requirements stipulated in the Capital Market Law, the Companies Law, and their Implementing Regulations.
Holds a Bachelor degree in law, finance, accounting or management or their equivalent, and has relevant practical experience of no less than (4) years; or Has relevant practical experience of no less than (6) years.
- Free Accommodation.
- Free Laundry and housekeeping.
- Free transportation.
- 2 flights per month domestic round trip.
- 1 Annual Travel Allowance.
- Relocation Flight.
- Free Meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner ).
- Schooling – 60K SAR per child up to 3 children.
- Bonus 20-30% annual (performance based).
- Savings Plan ( Long-term incentive plan ).
- Medical insurance ( VVIP health coverage), for Employee, Family & Parents.
- Annual Leave 30 working days annual.
- Remote Working 24 working days annual.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Neom, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com