Website Nation's Best Holdings, LLC
Are you looking for a Job at Nations Best Holdings LLC in Mountain View, AR
About the work
Hipp Lumber , a Nation’s Best Holdings, LLC company, is looking for experienced candidates for a Floor Sales Associate position in Mountain View, AR.
We are people and relationships first focused and we are passionate about customer service and continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that is focused on growth? If you like to work hard in a fast-paced environment, join our growing team.
What is it like to work for the best of the Nation?
- Teamwork: All our positions, in all our stores, are practical. We work together, where necessary, to ensure a positive customer experience every time, every day.
- Support: We have local resources and a Dallas support team to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- Autonomy: we strengthen the entrepreneurial spirit in all our associates.
- Relationships: We believe that the essence of our business is the relationships we build.
- Continuous Improvement: We are focused on continuous improvement, ensuring that solid experience and best practices are shared across all our divisions and stores.
- Efficiencies: We maximize efficiency through leading-edge technology and consistent business practices across the country.
- Growth Mindset: We are focused on long-term growth in both our associates and the company.
- Atmosphere: This is not an environmentin a suit and tie. We roll up our sleeves and do the work.
- Community Service: Our divisions and associates are committed to serving and contributing to the communities in which we live and work.
- Safety:We strive to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all of our associates and customers. We want everyone to return home in the same condition they came to work that day.
What does a floor seller do?
- Greets, recommends and closes customers in their assigned area, providing exceptional customer service and meeting customer needs.
- Proactively seeks out customers, assesses their needs, and provides assistance, including product education, guidance on selecting the right products, checking correct prices, ensuring a smooth checkout process, loading goods and confirmation of all needs were found.
- Builds positive relationships with customers, suppliers, co-workers, and the management team.
- Continuously learn about the store’s products and materials to educate customers.
- Maintains the stock conditions of your assigned area.
- Maintain a clean, safe and commercial area.
- Ensure a safe working and shopping environment by following all policies and standards, completing all necessary training, correcting any unsafe or dangerous conditions, reporting conditions to the manager, remaining vigilant of any safety concerns and working safely at all times.
- Assists associates in other departments,as necessary.
- Additional roles as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months computer experience required
- 1 year(s) of sales experience, identifying and selecting products based on preferred customer needs
- 1 year(s) of retail experience
- Ability to consistently lift up to 25 pounds and bend, twist, crouch and reach in All shift work
- Results oriented, with the ability to humbly serve stores and be a steward of Nation’s Best values.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills with a willingness to consistently deliver superior customer service skills
Nation’s Best Holdings, LLC and affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers and administer all personnel practices regardless of race, color, religious belief, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, disability or mental or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. ”
Company: Nation’s Best Holdings, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mountain View, AR
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com