Website National Vision Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at National Vision Inc in Mesa, AZ
About the work
At National Vision, we believe that everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making eye care and quality eyewear more affordable and affordable.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a medical assistant to join our growing team. Doctor’s Assistant provides fast and courteous service to customers, whether over the phone or in person. This position also provides administrative assistance to the optometrist.
What would you do? – The details
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a regular flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, select and forward incoming phone calls to according to NVI protocol.
- Conduct accurate and timely patient pre-tests.
- Process and understand managed treatment plans.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- Archive all patient records daily and extract patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Keep the store organized and presentable in accordance with company guidelines and policies.
- Prepare and maintain sales spreadsheets and records in the accounting/inventory application.
- Assist and maintain proper professional relationships with the optometrist, other NVI associates and clients.
Are you the right person? – The right talent
- Experience as a receptionist, front office representative, or similar role is preferable.
- Experience in handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be creative and proactive when problems arise.
Taking care of our team
We understand the importance of financial health and safety, so we offer competitive compensation to all associates – including potential bonuses for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, retirement savings 401k with matching, flexible spending account, paid time off, paid company vacation, parental leave, employee eyeglass discount, and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to provide opportunities for long-term professional growth and career achievement. We offer training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the growing amount of internal promotions.
See our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
All of your information will be kept confidential in accordance with the EEO guidelines.
NIVis an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ”
Company: National Vision Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.