Website National Vision Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at National Vision Inc in Soldotna, AK
for At National Vision, we believe that everyone deserves to see their best in order to live their best life. We help people by making quality eye care and glasses more affordable and accessible. forfor National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is commended and professional growth is a reality. forfor We are looking for a part-time sales associate to join our growing team. The Sales Associate must provide excellent customer service while meeting NVI’s sales goals. forfor Job description
for What would you do? – The details
- Meet or exceed NVI business and sales goals.
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Accurately process eyeglass orders through the POS/SDS System.
- Take optical measurements for the patient’s glasses as allowed by state law.
- Coordinate the distribution of eyeglass products to patients in accordance with NVI guidelines.
- Assist with the distribution of glasses and contact lenses to patients, as permitted by state law.
- Conduct contact lens insertion and removal training for patients as directed by administration and permitted by state law.
- Contribute to the marketing of the store by distributingflyers, making public address announcements and participating in Business Builder events.
- Complete the inventory count and restock as needed. for
for Are you the right person? – The right talent
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures and regulations. for
for Taking care of our people
for We understand the importance of financial health and safety, which is why we provide competitive compensation to all Associates, including bonus potential for each position in the store! We also offer a complete benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company matching, flexible spending account, paid personal time off, paid company vacations, parental leave, discount on employee glasses and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to provide opportunities for professional growth and long-term professional fulfillment. We offer training programs, access to educational courses, and pride ourselves on how many every timemajor internal promotions. forforVisit our website www.nationalvision.com for more information. forforAll of your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines. forforNVI is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. ”
Company: National Vision Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Soldotna, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.