Website National Education Partners
Are you looking for a Job at National Education Partners in United States
for Position at the National University
for Position summary
for Analyzes and evaluates students’ academic and non-college records to ensure an accurate evaluation of transferred credit. Determines eligibility and the course of study required to complete any degree, certificate, and credential program offered by the National University. Prepares timely assessments, executes SOAR academic advisory reports to ensure the accuracy of applied transfer credit, and provides expert advice and recommendations to students, advisors, faculty, and staff. forfor Essential functions
- Evaluates the transferability of work from undergraduate and graduate courses taken at national institutions, including military education and training, credit by exam, and other non-traditional credits. The evaluation process includes determining the number, level, and nature of course work being transferred and the specific application of appropriate course work to the general, high school, major, minor, and elective requirements for all degree programs offered by University. Conducts SOAR audits for eligible students; determines the accuracy of the audit. Prepare timely academic advisory reports and update the SOAR registry. Exercise critical thinking skill, complex problem solving, self-reliance resourcefulness in problem solving, and the ability to excel during and beyondof the extensive training period. Demonstrates accurate and professional self-reliance upon completion of the training period due to the cost to the University of any mistakes made.
- Interprets, clarifies, and summarizes degree requirements, academic policies, and procedures for students, advisors, faculty, and other staff. Solve student problems related to credit transferability. Develop creative solutions for students with exceptional problems. Constant daily contact with students, advisors, campus principals, regional deans, and faculty regarding questions about student assessments, course exemptions, student agreements, University policies and standards, as well as clarifications on current catalog/program requirements and past.
- Conduct reevaluations for students who have changed career goals or who have earned additional non-traditional credit (CLEP, DANTES, Challenge/Credit by Exam, Military) or college transfer. Prepare estimates, pre-evaluations, or course equivalences for department heads, consultants, and the Standards Enforcement Committee (CAS). Assist students with special needs that require expert advice regarding the evaluation of non-college educational experiences or credit from universities that are not regionally accredited. Help students initiate CAS applications to earn a low incoming GPA. These duties require outstanding communication skills and excellent professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Receiveand processes concurrent enrollment requests for students and performs Student Agreements in the SOAR system. Receive, pass and process Challenge/Credit by Exam and update Academic Advising Reports in SOAR. Receives and processes course exemption forms from the faculty and adjusts student academic advisory reports accordingly, including determining credit level, grade earned, course age, and applicability to the student’s program.
- Maintain and apply current knowledge of the catalog. policy, procedures and standards regarding transfer credit. Practice effective problem solving techniques. Share ideas/strategies to improve student services with the supervisor. Responsible for notifying the Articulation area of the Registrar’s office with the course work that needs to be adjusted, added or eliminated in the Articulation module of the SOAR system.
- Processes the program and plans change requests for students looking to move from one degree plan to another. Reviews student academic advisory reports to ensure program eligibility and transfer courses are applied to the new curriculum.
- Review and verify bachelor’s award dates and GPA requirements for graduate evaluations. Determines admission eligibility and updates Academic Advising Reports with the corresponding university degree.
- Assist the internal departments of the Registrar’s Office: CAS, Foreign Assessments, Military Assessments, Joints, Graduations andRecords; with processes related to course substitutions, low incoming GPA calculations, course equivalencies in SOAR, degree audits, and verification of transcripts and official documents as required.
for Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- One to three years of relevant experience;
- Experience in institutions of higher education is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform subjective professional evaluations and to be thorough, consistent and accurate in interpreting records according to criteria; intense concentration, great attention to detail and follow-through, strong organizational skills and ability to multitask, demonstrated ability to understand complex information and apply in accordance with policy.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and listening skills.
- A logical and skillful thinker.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in challenging circumstances.
- High sense of ethics.
- Ability to take direction well, work as a team player, but also motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong commitment to providing superior service to students and advising staff with sensitivity to the needs of the adult student; ability to resolve conflicts with students or difficult situations with confidence, maturity, and tact; Capacity formanage multiple priorities independently and resourcefully; excellent work and attendance record.
- Ability to use a personal computer fluently.
- Assessor training is a three to four (3-4) month process under close scrutiny by the Assessment Trainer and Assessment Services Supervisor. It involves education on all University policies and procedures until the employee can confidently answer the consistent number of questions for counselors, students, and faculty to clarify issues.
- The training also hones the learner’s ability to multitask and maintains focus on a complex assessment while answering questions by phone and email from regional associate deans, directors of student services, credential advisors, admissions counselors, faculty, and students.
Travel: It is not necessary to travel
for This is a remote location unless otherwise specified. forfor NEP will not sponsor applicants for work visas. forfor About us
for NationalEducation Partners (NEP) provides the best online program management (OPM) services for leading educational institutions. Ranked as one of the 20 best places to work in Phoenix, NEP offers a rich history of providing support for traditional academic operations in areas such as finance, human resources, enrollment, financial aid, marketing, technology of theinformation and much more. forforToday, NEP is the registered OPM for Northcentral University (NCU), offering doctoral, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology, education, law, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in health care and marriage and family therapy. ; National University (NU), which offers more than 75 programs in industries such as healthcare, criminal justice, and accounting; and City University of Seattle, one of the top 10 adult educators in the world offering degrees and certificates in business, healthcare, education and more. forforNEP fully embraces diversity and equal opportunity. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. forforNEP values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQIA people, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply. ”
Company: National Education Partners
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.